Love for DC's Crystal Reed? (Abby on Swamp Thing)

@Vroom

I was just joking lol I have never seen La Femme Nikita but I’m sure it’s really good.

I saw Single White Female and loved that movie. Bridget Fonda was a very attractive Hollywood actress.

2 Likes

In spite of them not giving her the iconic white hair with black stripes and the changes to her backstory I am love Crystal Reed’s performance as Abby! Absolutely loving it. Oh man, the face she made when the little girl told her Swampy said his name was Alec at the end of episode two! Priceless.

3 Likes

I think she is beautiful and she can act too. A subtle demeanor that invites you to want to know more. I hope DC can cast her in something else; she’s a keeper.

1 Like

Zomebody, hate to disagree but the American version with Fonda can’t compare to the French original (I’m being that guy again)

@Zombedy D to the oh! I thought I was off as I wrote that, but then again I had just ingested alot of Dr. Pepper, so I thought it was just me. You sir, are correct.

@Gibbs You’re golden. If you don’t like LFN that’s cool. I’m a big Luc Besson fan though, so I’m biased in admiring his movie over Point of No Return (I got it right that time! Whoopy!).

5 Likes

Loved her since teen wolf watched the whole season also meet her during C2E2 in Chicago got her and Tyler Posey to sign my teen wolf poster. Also asked her why she was killed off and she said because she has better opportunity outside of teen wolf which is what I thought at the time anyways but I must say she was gorgeous in person and nice. So that’s my story “I said good day”.

3 Likes

@Vroom, I figured it was merely a slip-up.

@msgtv I dont think we disagree. LFN is the superior film in almost everyway, acting, cinematography, musically . However, I saw Point of no Return first when I was very young, so it will always be dear to my heart. Plus it had Bridget Fonda

Okay, all versions of Nikita good!

2 Likes

I still haven’t forgiven her for dying on me in teen wolf. turns up nose like a bitter rich person

1 Like

I really like her performance. Though how hard would it have been for them to dye her hair to make it look like the comics.

1 Like

She’s okay, I guess. Lots of pretty talented girls out there. There’s a girl at my local bar that can tie a cherry stem into a knot with her tongue.

1 Like

Well, I’m offended by the comparison.

4 Likes

If I wasn’t a happily married man…

1 Like

She’ll get white hair at some point. I’m sure of it.

SardonicLividGannet-size_restricted.gif

1 Like

r4A

Feel the rage, the fury and the pain. Then move past it and DO something. WE CANNOT GIVE UP”. - Crystal Reed, 2018
:white_heart:

#crystal-reed #swamp-thing

She was outstanding in Gotham as Sofia Falcone! While I wish Sofia could’ve stayed on the show longer, the way her storyline wove through the season was incredible. You really got a sense she could’ve lead Gotham’s underworld down a much different path if certain events didn’t prevent that.

1 Like

r4A

the object of her passion was only an accessory to the passion itself, a passion that through its long suppression was now asserting itself with volcanic necessity.” - Zadie Smith

Gibby Gibby, herefore art thou Gibby?

@Gibbyhertz

r6A

“let me live, love, and say it well in good sentences” - Sylvia Plath

dm1r5A