Lottery Winning Back Issue!

Was kinda waiting on this one.

2 Likes

No doubt, Showcase #4. The birth of the Silver Age.

1 Like

I’m really digging the beginning of the Silver Age, so I’ll say Showcase #4, My Greatest Adventures #80 and Brave and the Bold #28

4 Likes

Or…

I just can’t decide. So maybe one day I’ll have $400,000 for these two.

2 Likes

@msgtv
Showcase #4…you have excellent taste in comics. :+1:

2 Likes

I’d take a raw copy, but the slabbed one is a beauty.
Dream big!

1 Like

I think we take a lot of Kirby’s ideas for granted, most of the Marvel universe is built on them, and his New Gods stuff is still a force in the DCU.

2 Likes

Sorry. I know better than to mistake buy with by. I use a tablet an make many typos. Plus autocorrect is the worst.

Probably Action #1. Then again if I had that kind of money… I can think of many other things I’d wanna do first.

As more of a personal interest thing, I’d probably hunt down every single issue or cover that Ivan Reis has drawn. More accomplishable, I think :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Action #1 and/or Fantastic Four #1

2 Likes

The Brave and the Bold # 28, Justice League first appearance.

1 Like

Action Comics #81 (1940-)

1 Like

Blue Beetle #1, 1967. First appearance of You-Know-Who. An 8.0 graded copy currently runs for $500. A steal!

4 Likes

I want that one too. The Squid is one of my favorites

I’m genuinely surprised how few people have said Detective Comics #27.

3 Likes

Me too

For sure, it would be the Animal Man by Grant Morrison Omnibus, I want to read it, but it cost so much

1 Like

Isn’t that available here? Just to read I mean.

Oh, that is agiven. All first appearences are just something any of us want. I went with an approach that was what other than the most famous issues ever do you want.

1 Like