Lots of Heroes Drawings

Over the years I draw these pictures of dc characters all on one page. Since I try to fit as many as I can, they dint really look professional, but I’m pretty proud of myself. The first one was when I was reaaaaaly young, and there is a noticeable difference between each one so here they are. I bet the most recent one is going to pretty obvious

10 Likes

And the most recent…

8 Likes

These are so cute! :heart_eyes: I love how recognizable they all are, I’m having no trouble picking out who these heroes are.

5 Likes

Wow that’s a lot. Awesome

2 Likes

Duuuuuude! This is awesome!

2 Likes

That. Is. Awesome! I love that you put Blue Beetle in there!!!

2 Likes

These are adorable I only have one question do you still draw it would be a cool idea to show your progress from then to now.

Thank you everyone! It means a lot. I really didn’t know if I was even gonna put these up. And @jsmsiggy, I don’t draw too much anymore (So it probably looks the same, Lol).

1 Like

This makes me so so so so happy to see @Bluelanternofsector2814! What a super amazingly cool thing to own, showcasing your growth (and knowledge) over the years. Awesome job! Thank you for sharing with the Community!

Do you think you’ll continue adding to it or make a new page like you’ve continued to do?

1 Like

Probably add to the same page

2 Likes