Lost but not Forgotten Members

I just double checked Jurisdiction, and he is right (was really hoping he made a mistake).

Well I cannot double check the reason, since mods always delete those comments (which makes the oddity that it looks like the mods banned them for nothing even when they had a very good reason).

6 Likes

:heart: Ive lurked even when I haven’t spoken because y’all make me smile with your polls antics.

Hope to see some of you guys over at Discord even though I’m old and have no idea how these social technologies work.

:rofl: I never realized how that sounds until now…

13 Likes

Welcome back!

daaaamn they did you wrong :skull:

8 Likes

Here’s the link for our fan made discord if you wanna join.

Nice to see you again.

8 Likes

We’ll be looking for you on both the new official server and the fan server. :+1:

7 Likes

The prodigal pink returns…

9 Likes

I didn’t know that!

7 Likes

Glad to see you back!

8 Likes

There’s also @Gian.Tayson765.86856

5 Likes

Some other members I remember fondly are:

@DeSade-acolyte a gentleman who is very well informed on comics, movies, and life. All of his comments were informative and enlightening.

@D4RK5TARZ who was an horror expert and overall movie fan. Lots of great comics and movies insights.

9 Likes

I remember them both!! They sorta just disappeared. Both had such a deep knowledge and appreciation for comics. Definitely missed.

8 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte and I didn’t talk much outside of the writers thread, but I loved our chats there.

8 Likes

Shout out to that one dude who every few months would come here and post entire essays about old ladies and how much he wanted to see female dc characters age,

His deranged totally not fetish posts were hilarious and I will miss them.

12 Likes

I believe you’re talking about @kjConlon94.41851

8 Likes

clearly, you two were paying more attention to EVERYONE than I was.

6 Likes

Hey Cass!

5 Likes

Hi @MisfitCMJ!!!

7 Likes

I was not lol. Someone brought this guy to my attention because they were disturbed by his posts. I just found the dm and posted the name :rofl:

7 Likes

I remember old @MiscellaneousSoup. https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d9652a53-21f1-4269-85cf-d12ce3ee9817

5 Likes

Can the real @MiscellaneousSoup please stand up, please stand up, please stand up

6 Likes