Lost a Pet, any happy DC animal related comics to reccomend?

Hey, it’s late and I’m pretty new to the Iceberg Lounge but read it was okay to post non topic stuff here.
My rabbit just died of a stroke and I’m feeling a mix of numbness and anguish. I thought I’d read some good animal related DC comics to help cheer me up a bit. I know about Krypto and Dex-Starr but are there any other animal characters that play a good role in DC? If anybody has any recommendations I’d be happy to read them. If not maybe just some regular funny stuff? Thanks I’m advance, and sorry if this post is a bit rambly I’m still in shock.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that :pleading_face:. There’s a Super Sons Annual that’s really good. It’s all sorts of animals that solve a case. Batcow, Detective Chimp, Streaky etc etc etc. it’s one of my favorite animal ones. Also. Infinity inc. 84’ is incredible & Lyta/Fury has a kanga named trouble. Tons of character cameos & DC knowledge in there. Lots of origins of characters too. Plus, a lot of characters that will be on Stargirl are in it.

4 Likes

Not comics, but the DC Nation: Farm League shorts are packed full of animals and lean toward the humorous side of things.

3 Likes

@capo-mage and @Vroom
Thanks so much for the recommendations, will definitely check those out.

4 Likes

U bet.

3 Likes

I’m am so sorry your rabbit passed away.

The original dc superhero girls had some episodes that stared the supers pets, they’re on YouTube.

4 Likes

There are Super Pets cartoon shorts, which are cute.

3 Likes

Love those! Would definitely recommend in this situation.

1 Like

Shazam 1 has a nice story about a marvelous bunny

2 Likes