Looking for Batman Beyond: The Movie (1999)

Hi all, trying to find Batman Beyond the original movie but all im able to find is the sequel with the joker (also good movie!) Ive looked every where over the internet(can only find versions to pay for) and I no longer have the vhs. Please help me find it!!

I remember they had this on VHS, it really wasn’t a movie, it was a first two episodes in one on how Terry became Batman. The DVD may be out of print, as for streaming service that’s up to the mods, it would also be cool to see Superman:Last Son Of Krypton and World finest both a 3 part episodes into one movie on here.

I check with Amazon, I apologize they do have it between 2.00-28.00 dollars on DVD. Hope this help.

And Walmart on line has it for 5.98. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you guys for all your help!! so does that mean it would be the same thing if you watched the first few episodes of season one of the tv show then?

Thank you guys for all your help!! so does that mean it would be the same thing if you watched the first few episodes of season one of the tv show then?

Yeah … first two episodes of Batman Beyond season one are the same as the vhs release of Batman Beyond the movie. Episode Rebirth Part 1 & 2 are the ones to watch.

Batman Beyond: The Movie was the name of the first BB home video release. As others have said, the exact content from it is here in the animated series section.

Idk that, when u look online it doesn’t tell u that. Maybe it does now, but I watched all the Beyonds & return of Joker & I was in same boat as u cuz they said Joker was part 2. I gave up on it, thought it must’ve been a mistake. Thanks for the thread, that’s bugged me for years, now we both know why we couldn’t find it lol.