"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Fun Friday night finds at Walmart:

Now, you’ll excuse me. I’m going to crank up some Offspring as I go for a joyride (below is actual footage from a previous joyride):

Dick Grayson Steals Batmobile GIF - Dick Grayson Steals Batmobile Batman Forever GIFs

Also: Dollar bin pick-ups from Yon Comic Shoppe earlier this week:

13 Likes

Oh cool! I don’t have the Batman Forever Batmobile yet. The one I really want to get next is the BATS Batmobile, which I have had some difficulty finding.

And the comics are cool too!

7 Likes

:+1: Good stuff @moro.

Glad you’re back @Tason_jodd- great haul as well. :smiley:

Fun! :ttns_gif_krypto2: :+1:

Spiffy! :+1:

I need to get this. Very cool! :00_wonder_woman_gold:

:star_struck:

Very nice!

Solid haul @golddragon71 :smiley:

Saw this BF b-Manmobile at Safeway and meant to snap it up beofre akk of my shopping stuff but forgot. Gotta get it next time. :+1:

11 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin: :00_wonder_woman_stars: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I didn’t even have to go in the store. They brought it out to my car. How thoughtful of them.

I will have to get another one to go with the invisible jet, that much is certain.

16 Likes

:+1: :smiley:

12 Likes

:+1:t4:

8 Likes

Holy Joe, Safeway carries Hot Wheels? I’m quite surprised they’d have the C case of basic vehicles right when Target and Walmart are getting them.

Last time I was in a Safeway (nearly a decade ago), they had the usual cheap toys grocery stores often carry (generic army soldiers, bubble wands, Jacks/balls, etc.), and no Hot Wheels.

I remember when my current food jobber had a great toy selection up until a few years ago.

I’m guessing Kroger’s learned toy buyer left for greener pastures, and in their stead came Bozo The Toy Buyer who said “Eh, yeah, I’ll buy some of…those.” as they closed their eyes and pointed to random googahs at Toy Fair and/or they randomly input into an Excel document that was then sent back to the manufacturers.

The store I bought my 3 at had 3 more on the pegs (which meant two cases were stocked, as they’re 3 per case), so if Safeway sells out, I can go to my Walmart and will one your way. :superman_hv_4:

Is there a particular HW BTAS Batmobile you’re after? Basic assortment? The $9.99 1:50 scale version? If only want one definitive version, I recommend this one from the 1:50 scale Bat-vehicle line:

Its been out for a while, and Walmart seems to have it in ample supply. It and the BTAS Batplane (mistakenly labeled as “Batwing” on its packaging insert) are pretty nifty.

Did they say “Your action figure, sir.” in their best Michael Gough Alfred voice as the item changed hands?

Along with an Invisible Jet to keep boxed and one to display, while you play with the one that Extra Diana™ is piloting. :wink:

…and no I didn’t get extra Supermobiles, but I was tempted at one point (I may get a boxed duplicate when they inevitably go on clearance, but only if its at or under $10).

12 Likes

Needed a way to store these and the others I have without putting them away in long boxes. Looked around and picked up these on Amazon.

Plus a couple of 3-inch binders from Office Max.

I have two binders full currently. The one pictured holds nine thick books (5 Wonder Woman 750, one HQ 30th Anniversary & 3 Catwoman 80th). The sleeves are the perfect size for these large sized books bagged and boarded.

The other binder holds 22 comics bagged and boarded, two per sleeve. A perfect way to store and display your favorite comics.

14 Likes

I never thought of storing my comics like that. That would be really helpful for me lol. I know I’ve already said this, but I can’t get over Campbells artwork :0_catwoman: :heart:

8 Likes

Well, Deathstroke arrived today!

Unlike Wonder Woman an Nightwing, Slade arrived in a soft envelope with no protection so his blister bubble was dented and cracked and his card was curved and creased!

(Good thing I’m an opener or I’d be ticked!
Slade however was in perfect condition and now stands next to the Batman who laughed and the Classic Super Powers Batman Rogues gallery

12 Likes

Following on yesterdays arrival, today saw the arrival of one of the original Super Powers Collection

BRAINIAC!!!
Complete!
Intact!
Working!
And with Comic!

13 Likes

Woah, that’s pretty neat!

9 Likes

Solid Catwoman 80th pick ups there @AK_Bandit.

Very cool @golddragon71. :smiley: Sorry that your seller was careless with their packaging.

Very cool!

9 Likes

Alrighty y’all- I snapped up some more spiffies. Let’s take a look. :smiley:

Was sooo happy to finally get the Jim Balent Selina K. cover and Multiverse figure. Love them!
:catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1:

Welp, it took me a while but I’ve finally assembled my entire JLA/Total Justice figure collection. I’ve got everyone who appears on the cover of the first issue and now the Morrison/Porter 1997 JLA themed portion of my DC comics/figures/statues display is complete! Yay!

OK, so this^^^ loose BG figure from the TNMT/B-Man movie…

… is gonna’ be transformed into this^^^ current version of BG ‘cuz I’m finally gonna’ customize my first figure. Gonna’ be lookin’ towards you @TheTerrificToyman for info and inspiration as your creations are absolutely amazing! :smiley: :+1:

OK- that’s it for now erry’body. More later!

17 Likes

I’ll gladly answer any questions you have and would be more than happy to share info and advice. Good luck!!

10 Likes

Thank you Sir!

9 Likes

A bit jealous. This is one of those lines I always window shop without pulling the trigger.

Awesome pickups, and good luck with BG!

9 Likes

Batgirl Begins!!! :star_struck: :tada:

8 Likes

Woot-Woot!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

9 Likes

Thank you @moro. :smiley:

10 Likes