"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Eggsciting and wonderful Wednesday finds at Target:

15 Likes

Thank you :superman:uper friend!

You’re right. That is precisely what she picked up. The rock opens, but nothing’s in there :slightly_smiling_face:.

When I work at home, my mancave doubles as my work area, so we will be pals who have… all what you just said :joy:

7 Likes

Alright, Mrs. Moro FTW! :partying_face:

At last…the mystery has been solved. Thank you.

bows politely

Happy Stephen Colbert GIF

9 Likes

Happy birthday!!

9 Likes

Welcome back!

8 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes

Awesome haul, man. Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thank you :pray:

8 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Tason_jodd! :partying_face: That’s a snazzy haul.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :ttns_gif_jason:

9 Likes

Super Powers Wonder Woman arrived. Deathstroke ordered, and still waiting on Nightwing to be available from Walmart’s website.

Put up one of the Superman Displates I got (this is from a series commemorating the 85th anniversary). What’s nice is the magnetic mount solution. I can take this one down and put up one of the others to change things up fairly easily. Is it weird that I’m keeping the shrink wrap on?

12 Likes

Where did you order her from? I didn’t realise she was available yet.

7 Likes

https://www.walmart.com/ip/1632268716

Shows as out of stock at the moment. Just keep checking frequently. Will eventually flood all the Walmarts if wave 1 is any indication.

8 Likes

I love the Wonder Woman figure. They did do a good job on it!

8 Likes

Indeed. Finally a “vanilla” Wonder Woman from McFarlane. Hope we get one in the Multiverse line soon.

8 Likes

Mail call (eBay):

Finished up Superboy: The Comic Book with those two. Now to find a swell deal on Adventures in the DC Universe…

Great Hera, she’s rad! Nice get. :+1:t2:

11 Likes

All I want is a 7-inch WW figure with that design. Is it too much to ask for, Todd?

8 Likes

12 Likes

Gotta love that Scott Campbell art

8 Likes

Mail call 1 (McFarlane Store):

Mail call 2 (eBay):

I’ve been wanting that Robin since he was previewed in collecting magazines in 1995 (I think I first saw him in Action Figure Digest). Other collecting priorities took priority in the years/decades that followed, but I’ve finally got him, and he was only a couple bucks more than his original retail price of $5.99.

The last time I tried to get a Kenner JLA Kyle from eBay, the seller sent me the JLA Connor Hawke by mistake. This time, I actually got Kyle. Wunderbar! :partying_face:

I originally bought the single-carded Metamorpho at Target in 2006, with him being one of the things that got me into collecting JLU from '06-'10.

I sold him off years ago, but I had a jones for Rex recently, so I decided to get him again. This time, he’s staying on-card.

All for now. I’ve a bead on a particular Walmart for Eradicator and Super Powers series 3, so hopefully that pays off in the coming days. :crossed_fingers:t2:

SN: Its quite schway to talk about Super Powers series 3 at Walmart. I wonder how many said that in 1986 when series 3 of Kenner’s Super Powers line debuted there.

Collector 1 in 1986 (Upon seeing Kenner SP series 3 for the first time): “Hey look, they have the new series of Super Powers, including Mister Miracle and Cyborg. Cool!”

Collector 2: “Dude, leave Cyborg behind for now. He’s just going to pegwarm and he’ll always be cheap.”

Collector 1: “You’re right. Let’s go to Lionel and see if they have The Real Ghostbusters in-stock.”

14 Likes

More page punchers and a KYLE? :slight_smile: Awesome! Glad to see that good ol’ Seeleywing is getting a looksee in the page punchers, though I wish they’d sell a copy of The Joker by James Tynion. That series was the BOMB dot com.

10 Likes