"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Thank you. :blush:

I’ll be honest, Harley is completely what sold me on it, back when the set dropped about a month or two ago.

“For $9.99, it’s worth it for Harls on her wee, teeny-tiny skateboard.” I thought to myself as I added the set to the “Miscellaneous” sub-section of the Collecting section of my mental sponge.

When I made my list for my business pal, I knew Harley’s Skate Ride (my name for it, you see :wink:) would be perfect, since it was budget-friendly and very easy to find, as I can’t go to a Walmart that doesn’t have it in-stock (Target’s a different story, which is ironic, since Target is where I first came across it).

6 Likes

6 Likes

I remember that one. I wasn’t a fan of the neck joint.

6 Likes

xhherenow124Ax
xhherenow124Bx

x. :arrow_down: gold foil embossed front, back, and spine! :arrow_up: .x

11 Likes

I would definitely agree. Though I don’t have the Total Justice version, Kenner Man of Steel is just pure 90s Superman gold.

7 Likes

Pure '90s Superman gold and pure '90s Kenner gold too, mon frere.

SN: Yoink TJ Superman when you can, as he’s pretty slick, too.

He’s unique in that he’s one of the very few Superman figures that weaponized Kryptonite against his foes.

7 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

A very well put together hardcover for the series, and it was printed and bound in Canada! :canada:

6 Likes

I’ve heard a number of good things about it. It looks super snazzy. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

Robin S. approves. :smiley: :+1: :canada:

7 Likes

The Robin Sparkles!!! :sparkles:

:notes: Together we were gonna travel the globe, from Alberta to Ontario . . . :notes: :smiley:

4 Likes

New Raven funko pop just arrived!!! :0_raven: And a bonus picture with my starfire pop :star: :0_raven:

14 Likes

they look amazing! i’ve been trying to hunt down a starfire pop like that one for a while now- a resale comic & collectables store nearby where i live had one for a while, and when I finally went in to grab it, it was gone :smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

I’m sorry you missed out on her! I got mine from hot topic and the raven from amazon. The ravens box was messed up in the front which sucks but I’m just glad I got her!

8 Likes

Pick-up highlights of the week, so far:

Walmart

@DC89 I think you’ll like the reverse side of the Batman box:

I quite enjoy that of course, but I also enjoy the back of the Superman box:

2022 was a banner year for Superman-related, food-based product released in double-sided packaging (that Superman cereal from Target still lingers on my taste buds :drooling_face:), that’s for sure. :smiley:

Special thanks to @biff_pow for originally highlighting the DC oatmeal. :+1:t2:

Target

I hope Diana is the next release in the Morrison Pops. She’s on eBay and has been seen in YouTube toy hunts, so I’m crossing my fingers. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’d seen in YouTube toy hunts that 7-inch Page Punchers were on-sale at Target. When I came across BA this week, he wasn’t marked as on-sale, but after I scanned him, he came up at $16.16 (an odd price point, but whom I to argue?).

He’s a nice piece, although the black in-between his feet and the bottoms of his boots makes it look like he’s wearing gold Crocs (“Not that there’s anything wrong with that.”). That tiny quibble aside, I dig him.

14 Likes

I got those oatmeals! They are delish!

8 Likes

I NEED this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

Spiffy pick ups as well Super Cool @vroom. :+1:

11 Likes

DC89 pivots to Starfire channeling mode

It is the Starfire and the friend Rae Rae! They are both the cool and also the very wonderful @DreamingGirlWonder! The hooray!

10 Likes

As usual, its hidden in the wicker hamper, over in the Furniture department. :smile:

tips his DC Universe ball cap and says “Ma’am.” politely as he leaves Manny’s Mercantile

Manny’s, they’ve got many of what you want!

They are delish!

I’m not usually an oatmeal guy, but after I bought four boxes of the DC stuff (2 of each brand, natch), I sampled a bowl of each and they were indeed nummers.

I don’t have a favorite, but if I were to choose…it might be the Batman one, because let’s be honest: It lets us indulge our interest in liquefied s’mores.

7 Likes

:smiley: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Got these from big bad toy store the other night.

Stopped at Target and picked up Wonder Woman. I saw the entire set there but i pre-ordered everything. Wonder Woman was sold out online.

Last week I put these on display.

15 Likes