7 Likes

:rofl:

“The price is wrong, *****.”

“I think you’ve had enough…*****.”

Also, one of my favorite scenes:

Shooter: “Oh, you’re on. I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast!”

Happy: “You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?”

Shooter (stumbling for a reply): “N-no!”

Good on you, DCAU Jor-El. Eating **** is bad, m’kay? Don’t do it, m’kay? M’kay.

tips his hat to Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat

Okay, back to finds chit-chat. :smiley:

6 Likes

Nothing for Mr. Hankie? :laughing:

6 Likes

“The fact is, I couldn’t sleep last night, so I took some Ambien. You ever take that stuff? It turns your brains into oatmeal.”

Hey, that quote of his beats out his “Howdy ho!” go-to at least…right? Probably not. :smiley:

From far away, we salute you, :notes: “Mr. Hankey, the Christmas poo!” :notes:

5 Likes

:smile:

6 Likes

He’s foul and stinky, but he’s also cute. :hugs:

5 Likes

Yeah that one is on my radar. May hunt it down one day, if they don’t release an updated one with a better costume.

You mean the current retro line? That would be cool. They did release an 8” Wondy with the previous Supes we just talked about though. Here she is on my shelf with the other two, and a bunch of other stuffs.

8 Likes

:star_struck:

8 Likes

If that’s the same as the 50th anniversary line Walmart has, then yep.

Speaking of Mego, I saw Deathstroke at a specialty shop this past summer. I was sorely tempted to get him (and he had guns, believe it or not; I guess Marty Abrams greased a palm at WBCP to get them in), but I held off.

I know it will likely never happen, but I would love some WildStorm figures from Mego.

imagines The Authority, Elijah Snow from Planetary and assorted Divine Right characters, among other WS potentials, in the Mego style

Great Krypton, that would be awesome.

5 Likes

Since Pops came up here and elsewhere, I also snagged this at Walmart yesterday (Tuesday):

Its a Christmas present for my dad, as he loves National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation and collects assorted merchandise based on it.

I know, it isn’t DC-related, but in the spirit of Pops discussion, I wanted to share. :slight_smile:

Funko has similar sets for Home Alone and Elf:

All of those sets were on a Funko endcap in Electronics, by the Collectibles section.

I hope Funko does some DC-related sets like that in the future (I’m envisioning a Superman: The Movie set with Jor-El, Zod, Ursa and Non, for starters).

11 Likes

That is so cool!

5 Likes

I love the Elf one! I’m sure your dad’s going to love that gift. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

He will. Dude’s a Christmas Vacation fanatic and then some. :blush:

SN: When I was younger, my family had a Ford Taurus station wagon very similar to the one seen in Christmas Vacation.

Not by design, especially since my parents bought it before the movie came out in theaters. It was just a nice coincidence.

6 Likes

My wife and I watch that movie every year. Great stuff!

5 Likes

My family and I watch it every year, and many times. Its been a staple of our Christmases since 1990.

“Your little twinkling lights are not twinkling.”

“I know Art, and thanks for noticing.”

Gris was very complimentary to Superman II’s POTUS. Good for him.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Have you seen the new TV commercial with her, where she says “Kevin!” and Kevin Hart pops up?

Its pretty funny (and cute).

6 Likes

I found Batman & Robin at Wal-Mart:

11 Likes

When did Funko do this? This is neat

6 Likes

I got these two from a dollar store in West Virginia last week:

12 Likes