Happy birthday @golddragon71!

8 Likes

Happy B-Day @golddragon71!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @golddragon71!!!

7 Likes

That Batman '89 broadside is clean! :star_struck: :00_batman_1989:

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone… now! it is a Happy Birthday because I scored this on EBay!

A vintage 1976 Mego Comic Action/Pocket Heroes Batmobile!.
What’s particularly great about this snag is that I put in my bid yesterday morning and it was the only bid that was every made! (Which was amazing because the auction had like 8 people watching!) as it got closer to the deadline I was more and more afraid someone would snipe it out from under me but it never happened and now I just have to sit back and wait for it to arrive!
I can’t wait to see it side by side with the Funko model I have from a few years ago!

13 Likes

Happy Birthday @golddragon71 :partying_face:!

7 Likes

Nice score! Of the other folks watching your auction, there’s probably a few like me. I sometimes watch something in hopes of snagging it in a last second bid, but I usually end up forgetting about it completely. You did well by putting in your maximum bid and sticking to your guns :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

The funny thing was my starting bid was the asking price! I mean he set it at 80. I bid 80… no-one outbid me! Now granted, with shipping it’s just over a hundred! And normally I don’t think I would have gone for it but as it is/was my Birthday, I decided the Heck with it!

8 Likes

Happy Birthday, @golddragon71! :partying_face: :champagne: :fireworks:

That Pocket-Sized Super Heroes Batmobile is pretty slick. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

5 Likes

Happy (belated) birthday, @golddragon71! I hope it was a good one. It looks like it was. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just got at Best Buy
(Rt. 9 Manalapan, NJ)
McFarlane Multiverse
Superman: Speeding Bullets
Batman

14 Likes

I’ve never seen that version of Batman before, I like it a lot!

7 Likes

Yeah it’s a pretty sweet figure, really funny how the best McFarlane Batman figure is a Superman figure lol.

7 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @golddragon71! :tada::birthday::confetti_ball:

9 Likes

Not necessarily a collectors item, and by NO means “new”, but I found them in my things (I have a bunch of stuff to post in here :sweat_smile: eventually. Been a hectic few months) Anyway, they’re from the Injustice arcade game. :purple_heart: Anyone else ever get any of these?

:tada::birthday: Happy Belated B-Day @golddragon71! :tada: :birthday:

13 Likes

Hahahaha yes! For me, getting a nice stack of Injustice trading cards was the best part of going to the arcade. Much better than winning a couple tokens on the other games and walking out with a spider ring or one of those toy soldiers

7 Likes

Spiffy!

4 Likes

I heart these. :purple_heart:

6 Likes