"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

I heart this room and everything in it! :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

Good stuff here @Tason_jodd, especially that Selina statue. :purple_heart: :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1:

7 Likes

Great for DC Comics, and overall comic book history aficionados. A well done project. :smiley:

7 Likes

Found the Target exclusive 7-inch Page Punchers Batman on Tuesday:

Passed on it. Neat-looking, but not for me.

The 3 Targets I went by on Tuesday did have the McFarlane and Spin Master Black Adam stuff out, though. No Mega figures or the BA with cloak from McFarlane yet, but everything else was out in abundance.

On the Walmart side of the toy hunting coin, one store I hit had a ton of Gold Label Wonder Woman and Death in the Family Joker (at least 10 of each), so if anyone still needs those exclusives, keep an eye out in-store and/or online, because they should hopefully start to become much easier to find.

9 Likes

After a really quick look First impression
Got a couple QC issues on mine but overall not bad need to pick up some batteries before I dig more into it

12 Likes

Nice pickup! Weird question for ya:

How does it feel in hand? Solidly built like a Mezco, or light delicate flower like a Mafex? Been thinking of ordering their Superman, but the Mafex Hush version of him makes me hesitant to go after these imports.

7 Likes

Feels pretty solid definitely not Mezco but I’ll have a better answer after I pick up batteries and spend a bit more time on it so far just got it open checked the joints out took a few pics

8 Likes

Whoa- that’s a super amaze TDKR B’Man figure @DarkKnight39. :eyes: Very cool. :+1:

7 Likes

Great Rao, is that how fragile they are?

You may just have curtailed my potential upcoming Mafex buys from 2 to 0.

7 Likes

Thanks I’m looking forward to getting a better look at it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s how it felt in my hands. Could be me, but I just know that I’m not a fan after the one purchase, especially at that price tag. The only thing it has on the other figures is how utterly posable it is, and that’s about it.

8 Likes

To be fair the QC on Mafex has gotten much better

7 Likes

See, this is why I steer away from the imports.

For $100 (give or take), there’s absolutely no reason their product can’t be as sturdy (if not substantially more so) as McFarlane and/or Spin Master’s, which sells for a fraction of the price and, in McFarlane’s case, looks nearly as good as Mafex and the rest.

I just don’t see a need to buy a Mafex Knightfall Batman (or whoever has one on the way, if not them) when McFarlane’s looks beautiful (the fingers need silver paint, but besides that, its great), is only $20 and will likely be far sturdier.

6 Likes

Great weekend for me. Also enjoyed seeing Comic Con online more so than the last few years, but after the con was over Jada Toys finally sent me my SDCC exclusive chrome Batmobile from The Batman film and I love it.

Also during the weekend I got myself the McFarlane Toys Batgirl (Three Jokers), Jada Toys common Batmobile (The Batman) and the 10 inch Batman (The Batman). Pretty Bat-tastic weekend and I hope y’all enjoyed yours

12 Likes

Very cool!

Also, my four eyes spy the Multiverse Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, which is also very cool.

7 Likes

I knew those legs were going to be distracting lol

8 Likes

Like you, my LCWW is boxed and whenever I see her in my toy room, she always grabs my attention. Definitely a homerun from Mattel.

6 Likes

That’s why I also keep her in the packaging. One because she’s one of those rare successes with Mattel’s Multiverse line, and also being that she was the last of the line before Todd took over

7 Likes

I kept mine boxed because:

:wondersquadron1: A. It looks really cool that way.

:00_wonder_woman_stars: 2. I wasn’t sure if her cape would be a pain in the rear to factor into how to display her, so I just cut to the chase and said “Hell with it, I’ll keep it boxed. Then, there’s no issue.”

The Signature Collection segment of the Multiverse line produced some very nice figures. Besides Ms. Carter, I’m fond of the Val Kilmer Batman and especially fond of the John Wesley Shipp Flash.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, and including the fact that it looks cooler in the box lol. I’m not a big fan of the Batman figure, but the Flash I can agree with. What they should’ve done was Christopher Reeve’s Superman

6 Likes