"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Thanks ! Mezco doesn’t disappoint

12 Likes

Those are all so cool!

10 Likes

Sale going on right now for a few McFarlane figures-

I went with the clown, since he was so cheap and I think I can custom him into someone else.

18 Likes

I’m having to restrain myself from buying too much, but that Etrigan figure is really cool. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Say, for 10 bones, that Unmasked Batwoman just might be worth it.

I am definitely glad that I didn’t buy her on Tuesday, when I saw her at Walmart and Gamestop.

Thanks for the 411! :+1:t2:

QFT.

He’s definitely the best Etrigan figure since at least the one released in series 1 of DC Universe Classics, by Mattel:

That one came out in late 2007, and still holds up (God bless the Four Horsemen and their sculpting skills) very well for a classic take on The Demon.

McFarlane’s Demon, though…he’s exactly the New 52 Demon figure I’ve wanted since Demon Knights #1 hit the stands in September of 2011.

To paraphrase a line from The Fifth Element, “McFarlane’s Demon is, in a word, perfect.”

13 Likes

Picked up this snazzy Joker minifigure! :joker_hv_1:

It’ll be a great addition to the collection, and he’ll especially complement my Harley and Ivy minifigures well…so they can kick his ass :skull:

19 Likes

Finally got Ivy framed. :green_heart::rose: Wanted to share.

Have a great weekend everybody! :hugs: :us:

21 Likes

Snagged this alternate universe lady this past Tuesday at Gamestop:

Finally caught up with what I want from current DC Pops. Whew!

:rofl: “Kick some ass, Seabass!”

18 Likes

:purple_heart: it! :raised_hands: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

12 Likes

Got a recent haul inventory comin’ up soon- stay tuned. :smiley:

13 Likes

Yesterday, I got Justice League: The Totality for a cheap price.

I love the comic.

15 Likes

Well, i found this bad boy on sale today and had to get it…

18 Likes

Worth! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Nice little haul here.

19 Likes

Back from the comic book store, got The Man Of Steel #2 #4 and #6, Dr. Fate #10, Justice League America #73, and finally The Amazing Spider-Man #691, all of which for only $7.14! God bless the 50 Cent boxes.

19 Likes

Added another BTAS statue to my collection today. This is the 2018 SDCC Exclusive Diamond Select Gem Edition Catwoman statue. Limited to 100, mine is #15, 12-inches tall and yes she has real diamonds in her collar.

A close up of those diamonds…

She pairs great with the 2017 SDCC Gem Edition Poison Ivy statue I have.

19 Likes

Very nice!

The Mattel Battlestar Galactica figure on the right and the Jim Lee X-Men short box are pretty slick, too. :+1:t2:

Also, is that Dr. Mindbender in front of your Masters of the Universe reference books?

13 Likes

I had Starbuck as a kid so finding this at a flea market in a pile of figures was pretty sweet.

Yes, that is Dr. Mindbender. Being bald, I felt the need for representation in my room. Not sure why I chose him. Possibly the smart dress style.

12 Likes

I am very very happy that I got this:

18 Likes

Diamond Select 1/2 scale B.T.A.S. Batman bust. Limited to 1000 and 12-inches tall.

19 Likes