"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Understandable. Dogs are awesome :+1:

11 Likes

That’s sick

9 Likes

You daaaaang Skippy, @moro & @biff_pow! :grin:

7 Likes

Dollar store McFarlane Batman Death Metal find.

And…I knew something was off with my Bombshells Huntress. So, I sent it back & asked Amazon to check the authenticity cuz it was from a 3rd party seller. They discovered it was a knock off- & sent me a new one & it looks so much nicer. Plus, I got the lowest number I’ve ever had on a limited edition piece. #448/ 5,000. I could tell the face was off on previous one…new one is way better.

16 Likes

That’s right! As soon as I saw it was made in Akron, I thought “CAPO-MAGE”!!! I like the pure flavor. I’m looking forward to trying the Cherry - just sounds good.

5 Likes

My dad still loves it. They just brought it back here. It’d been gone since my dad was little. Just found a store right by us that sells it. I’m glad you enjoy it, salut from Akron :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

That’s so awesome! I love that your dad has those stories and can share the love with you. Whenever we’re drinking it, we’ll be thinking of you. Salut to you too! :clinking_glasses: (I feel a part of the crew now through Cry for Blood. :laughing:)

4 Likes

x1981shf

8 Likes

Ohh you’ve always been a valued member of the Capo family, much, much, love from all of us!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @pierceissavage.42194! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

:tada: Echoing @DC89’s sentiments here @pierceissavage.42194: Welcome to the community! :tada:

7 Likes

Thank you my friend!

BGPNG

I’m so happy with these covers! That Tom Haskard B’Man Audio Adventures variant was super tough to get. Had to go through two different eBay sellers just to get it. :flushed: Gotta’ get more Natali Sanders variants into my collection- love her work so much. So far I’ve got this WW 80th and a Harley Q. but now I’m on the hunt for Sanders’ Harley Quinn Eat Bang Kill Tour covers. Sooo cool! :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy:

Very cool @capo-mage! :+1:

Your figure collection just keeps getting better and better @TheTerrificToyman! :smiley: Krypto is fantastic- great work Sir! And that John Henry Irons tho. :+1:

Digging that Darkseid Pop as well @AK_Bandit. :+1:

12 Likes

That’s awesome!

8 Likes

Hi @jcord1113.21091- welcome to DCUI! :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome to the Community!

7 Likes

:confetti_ball: Welcome to the digital neighborhood @jcord1113.21091! :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Tuesday finds from the mall ('member malls? The one I went to was busy.):

Hot Topic:

I had no idea Yara was out yet (I was expecting her next month). I just moseyed into Hot Topic for kicks, and bingo, there she was! :batparrot:

Needless to say I was quite happy to see the wonderful lady, so I snatched her up! :hugs:

SN: Hot Topic is having a “Buy 1, get 30% off” sale. I didn’t know this until I was told about it by my cashier. She didn’t specify if it was just on Pops, or everything in the store. I was sorely tempted to snag another Yara (one to open, one to keep boxed, natch), but I held off and just stuck with the one, for now.

Spencer’s:

I never knew I needed Harley Quinn socks in my life, but upon finding the above, I had to have 'em.

I’m wearing them right now, but as nobody wants to see my Harley-adorned feets, I’ll let the stock image from above show 'em off (they look a lot better and are more vivid in person than that li’l photo suggests).

Box Lunch:

“Jack and ****, and Jack left town.”

What’s the deal with this joint? I’ve been there twice and both times were underwhelming.

The first time, their selection of DC goodies was pretty lame, and this time they had nothing but the Breast Cancer Awareness Pops (which are neat, but not buys for me). Their selection in other schtuff (Marvel, anime, random odds and ends) was pretty lame, in all honesty.

“Box Lunch”, huh? More like “Someone Already Ate The Box Lunch”.

From the “Saw, but Didn’t Buy, Because I Have Them” category:

Walmart is getting the Multiverse STAS Flash and Black Suit Superman. I found a few of each at a store last night.

“Moving on.”

Welcome, welcome, welcome, @jcord1113.21091! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

13 Likes

Welcome @jcord1113.21091 happy to have ya’!!!

7 Likes

:pray: Thank you, thank you, thank you @capo-mage. That really means a lot. :blue_heart:

:wave::grinning: Welcome to the DCU Community @jcord1113.21091!

6 Likes

U bet, anytime & sincerely as well.

7 Likes