"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Xialing was really on her game tonight. every figure should come with chef’s kiss fingers.

8 Likes

YES.

7 Likes

I’ve had this same Bloodsport for weeks, but I couldn’t stand him having swords instead of guns.

So I found a guy who was selling 3d printed and painted weapons for him and ordered one. Just been waiting for it to arrive.

13 Likes

Yeah! I like the Wild West one too:

10 Likes

oh that’s cool! i scanned ebay but came up empty. thanks for the tip!

5 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Was browsing Wonder Woman stuff on eBay and came across these two in single auction. I also collect Enchantress stuff because she reminds me of what my wife looks like coming in after a long day of gardening. My wife actually likes my Enchantress figures!

Definitely displaying them out of the box. Hard to see them in their tiny cardboard prison.

17 Likes

fistbump

8 Likes

Interesting find in my storage, a 12" Unknown Soldier figure

He came in a cool box (but he didn’t come with these accessories)

DREAMS-VISIONS-GI-JOE-UNKNOWN-SOLDIER-DC

The bandage mask is removable. I originally bought him to use his coat on a Constantine project, but I’m glad I didn’t.

13 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Oooh. Diana and Enchantress- very snazzy @SteveTrevor2.0. :+1:

I loved Cara Delevingne as Enchantress.

a4ec8226fdd10b7c019ad2679c6bd056--enchantress-dc-enchantress-costume

Maybe I’m in the minority opinion on that but she was still solid in the role. :smiley:

12 Likes

Unknown Soldier like “Somebody get some pants on this guy STAT!”

Also-

Trinity
Trinity! :star_struck:

And The Chief!
The Chief

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Saturday night Walmart finds:

Distribution on this wave’s pretty good, as I went to three Walmarts last night, and Robin was at two of them. Just need a duplicate of Harley to open, now.

Walmart also had the Heroes Unite Wonder Woman (the series 4 reissue) and Gorilla Grodd. Fingers crossed they get Green Lantern! :crossed_fingers:t2: :00_lc_green_lantern:

15 Likes

Very cool. Thx for posting these @Vroom. :+1:

I’mma get Harley and Teenager Beater Upper :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

You’re welcome. Always happy to spread the good word about Spin Master’s awesome figures.

Oddly enough, neither character is on the cardbacks of this wave:

Ironic, given that they’re the best figures of the wave.

6 Likes

Hmm. :thinking: Maybe because they’re special editions?

4 Likes

Nah, they’re regular figures. Those 1st Edition stickers mean precisely (to paraphrase Ash, from Army of Darkness) “jack and ****, and jack left town.” :joy:

They’re just fancy li’l things for us collectors to “ooh” and “awe” over, as we’re wont to do. :nerd_face:

The Harley I have is staying carded, but I’m eager to get another to open, as I hope she has either a bat or a mallet for an accessory. Ideally, Harley figures should always have at least one accessory they can bop an enemy with.

5 Likes

Classic Ash. :laughing:

If you need add ons @TheTerrificToyman connected me with some solid sellers on ebay who 3D print accessories like bats and mallets. That’s where I got Harls’ Good Night bat from.

10 Likes

Keep your peepers open for an Army of Darkness Watch-Along on 10/23. :nerd_face:

Yeah, I saw the gun he got for the Multiverse Bloodsport, which looks really nice.

I now know that my “no merch from The Suicide Squad” rule is going to go bye-bye, as I kind of have to get Bloodsport at least, and will likely look into his custom-made weaponry as well.

4 Likes

Will do. :+1:

IKR? Very spiffy.

6 Likes