"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Thank you :pray: . Been on the fence about this one for some time.

5 Likes

Maybe if it was a bigger piece. She does make a great shelf centerpiece though :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

Very nice, especially with the interchangeable head option.

6 Likes

You made the right choice. :star_struck: Here, I have another applicable gif:

Thanks, I love that episode too! My number one ship is Diana/Steve, but the runner up will always be Diana/ice cream. (See above gif). :grin:

8 Likes

:joy:

Classic scene in a classic movie (or at least it will be imo).

Thanks again. I think once the ZSJL black suit Superman comes out from Iron Studios, he will sit right next to her. Gotta wait till early next year though.

10 Likes

When I think of Diana and her fondness for ice cream, I’m always reminded of this book.

“Mmm, ice cream is wonderful.”

7 Likes

One of the first comic book series I ever followed. Great book. Don’t remember the ice cream of it all though :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

A perfect opportunity to re-read it, then!

Let’s be honest, any time is a good one for Johns’ JL. Its my favorite modern JL book after JLA.

5 Likes

That’s a great book! Didn’t the line from the movie get lifted directly from that comic? It sure felt like it when I read it, anyway…

5 Likes

Most likely. When I saw the movie for the first time and heard that line, my exact thought was “Cool, just like Justice League #3.”

I then wondered how many other people in the theater might have had the exact same thought. The optimist in me said “many”, while the realist said “Just enjoy the movie, junior.” :grin:

6 Likes

Beautiful Diana statue here @moro. :smiley: :+1: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

9 Likes

It seems that we agree on a lot of things.

I am reading the Perez Wonder Woman and although I love the story otherwise, Steve and Etta being an item just doesn’t feel right to me.

8 Likes

@Angel212- when Diana gets her first taste of ice cream at Sweet Justice in DCSHGs the entire sequence is pure :rofl:

11 Likes

His series is great, but yeah. Although I guess it’s cool that they tried something different. Diana doesn’t need to be automatically romantically involved with the first guy she meets, after all. Friendship is awesome too. And I love Etta. (But yeah, not my ship for sure.)

6 Likes

This makes me laugh EVERY time. Also I love Barry in this show. And I love the Sweet Justice music. And I just generally love this show. :joy:

I’m sorry for hijacking this thread, everyone. Please return to your regularly scheduled collectibles sharing. >_>

7 Likes

Right there with ya’ @Angel212! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Absolutely. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Picked this up today.

GOLDEN GODDESS CATWOMAN MOVIE COLLECTIBLE VINYL FIGURE (COMIC-CON@HOME EXCLUSIVE)

Limited to 350 and only available from July 23 - 25. So tomorrow is the last chance. This is being offered at a limited amount daily at 10 am PST over these days and the last 2 days have sold out. Here is the link.

Golden Goddess Catwoman Movie Collectible Vinyl Figure (Comic-Con@Home — Cryptozoic Entertainment

She will fit in nicely with the previous two versions I have.

13 Likes

Love the gold accents. :heart_eyes_cat: Definitely tempted.

8 Likes

Swell! The one on the left always tempts me, since the only other figural representation of Selina with battle damage/poofy hair is the quarter scale edition from NECA, which is way too expensive for me.

5 Likes