"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Alrighty then- got another tease of something I just purchased. :smiley:

Tease

I’ve wanted this for a LONG TIME and have finally found it at a solid price point and now it’s mine! I’ll def be sure to post it when it arrives. :smiley: :+1:

13 Likes

Very excited to see. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

7 Likes

I got Bruce Wayne. Let me know if I should get John Stewart and Arthur curry

13 Likes

@IamBeastBoy08
Absolutely. :nerd_face:

9 Likes

:+1:

11 Likes

@DC89 You literally read my mind just now. I had Ben’s voice saying that in my head. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

:laughing:

9 Likes

You got a physical copy today? I’m so jealous! When I went to my comic shop, they weren’t allowed to sell them until Wednesday

9 Likes

Oh man thats a bummer! It’s DC Tuesday at my local comic shop and couldn’t wait to snag a copy. Theres a lot of great art!!! Also grapped the variant crush and Lobo. Shes grown on me from the titans comics.

15 Likes

I know exactly what this is, but won’t spoil :wink:

Congrats. Awesome feeling when you acquire a piece(es) you’ve been after for so long.

8 Likes

:wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@moro- IKR? I’ve been hunting for this for sooo long. It was so hard to find it at a price that wasn’t set at an oligarch’s ransom. :flushed: I missed it at my comic store- I had heard that now defunct Toys R Us had them in stock but that turned out to be rumor only. But I’ve finally got it now and I’m super happy! :smiley:

10 Likes

Ooooo! I think, I think, I think . . . !!!
x657

Congrats!

8 Likes

So a bunch of stuffs

Mezco One:12 Collection Wonder Woman (Modern)

Possibly my favorite Wonder Woman in the 6 or 7 inch scale figure so far.

McFarlane Flash

2 random Batmen from Spin Master

Aaand, I caved & have no idea what to do with these

16 Likes

Don’t think Toys R Us ever carried DC Direct? I could be wrong though. In any case, happy for ya.

Where’d you snag it? Ebay?

5 Likes

Thank you Sir! :smiley:
BG DCSHG

6 Likes

Nah. Turned out to be rumor. Yep.

6 Likes

spice up board game night! hotel on Boardwalk < Doomsday on Baltic Avenue

7 Likes

Ooh… I’m sure they make a DC Monopoly board. Make up our house rules. Could be fun.

Of course my kids have never kept a board game together long enough for us to enjoy it long term. I still pick up random game pieces here & there while cleaning up.

7 Likes

Tiny Killer Croc and Lex! Adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Look what I’m going to get! ComiXology sale: spotlight on Green Arrow!

$1.99 Trades! Repeat $1.99 Trades! Time to stock up on all my favorite Green Arrow trades to make them easily portable.

14 Trades for $30 and I saved $213. Huzzah!

13 Likes