"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

That’s cool!

7 Likes

Target employee probably got lazy and thought they were all the same lol. They’re like “Who cares, the nerds are gonna know what they want anyway” :laughing:

5 Likes

Be it an employee or a customer (“guest”, to use Target’s parlance), I don’t doubt the “Ah, the heck with it. This is close enough.” mentality was in-use.

I have ample faith in Target employees though, so I’m going to say it was a lazy customer who didn’t feel like walking down the aisle a few feet to put Power Ring back where he should go.

But hey, their laziness was my reward, so go Lazy Bones McGee! :partying_face:

SN: When I stocked action figures in my days as a Target employee, I put them where they belonged.

Of course, I also stocked at 5 AM when there were no customers in the joint. So, you know, I had the luxury of taking my time to make the entire aisle look just right. :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

You’d be surprised by what I’ve seen at my local Targets

4 Likes

Oh, I don’t doubt what you’ve seen, because I know its been in-effect at all Targets.

Still, Target employees kick ass, while lazy customers…well, you can finish the rest. :wink:

5 Likes

Since the Monkey King is now a canon DC character, I can show him off here instead of the Iceberg thread. :smile:

I’ve been eyeing this one for a while. Haven’t taken it out of the box yet. I will just savor it as it is for a while.

Found these on Aliexpress for around $3 each.
Look at the level of detail on them!

I got this one from the same company. It was labelled as “Disney Marvel Princess.” My Diana mini-figs welcome her as a sister Amazon.

And to finish, I just published another book and Amazon delivered my copy!
Amongst other things, it has a brief essay on Wonder Woman so I feel I can include it here in this thread. :grin:

The essay as I originally put it on the forum: So, I’ve Read Every Wonder Woman Comic on DC Universe Infinite…I Think

Anyway, it’s been a pretty good week for me! :smile:

11 Likes

Rad pick-ups, and congratulations on your latest publication! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thanks much!

6 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Very cool!

6 Likes

Picked up a new hat as well. As mentioned before, my sodas opened.

9 Likes

Apparently there’s a couple of Eclipso figures out there to be had. Reasonably priced as well.

8 Likes

hold on to your freaking hats because i got some cool crap
this lamp thing was a gift to me from my aunt and the box described it as a ‘great gift for kids’ and you know what that’s inaccurate because its the absolute coolest freaking gift for everyone

brace yourself for what it looks like turned on because its so f ing cool

my room can look at this at all hours of the day i want.
this is amazing
i also grabbed this impulse comic

and i ran into bruce at a 5-Below and bought him.
his neck is pure muscle jesus christ

10 Likes

Consider my hat blown away! Will Batman come over to hang out if I use that like a bat signal? :eyes:

7 Likes

Oh, wow. That lamp is so cool!

5 Likes

That lamp is awesome.

5 Likes

see, this is why i left specific instructions to hold on to your hat. i will not take the blame for any hats lost after seeing my lamp.

thank you! it’s absolutely mesmerizing to stare at.

5 Likes

Good stuff here @basicallytimdrake. That lamp is amaze! :+1:

7 Likes

thank you much

4 Likes

Picked up the last two WW omnibuses I was missing. We won’t talk about how much they cost.

My DC omnibus collection. Still thinking about the Death of Superman one. It might happen.

12 Likes