"Look What I Just Got" Thread

Keep your peepers open for an Army of Darkness Watch-Along on 10/23. :nerd_face:

Yeah, I saw the gun he got for the Multiverse Bloodsport, which looks really nice.

I now know that my “no merch from The Suicide Squad” rule is going to go bye-bye, as I kind of have to get Bloodsport at least, and will likely look into his custom-made weaponry as well.

4 Likes

Will do. :+1:

IKR? Very spiffy.

6 Likes

Make that a minority of two. :palms_up_together:

I still love that movie for all its flaws.

6 Likes

I thought my local Wal-Mart had stopped carrying comics- which would have been fine since I’m still not used to them having any at all. Turns out, they’re behind one of the registers- the one where they keep all the cigarettes :smoking: :no_smoking: :laughing::laughing: Not too long ago, Pokémon fans turned those cards into high theft items, so they got moved to a safer area and comics got grouped in with that.

15 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Swell pick-up!

If you’re looking for more comic goodness at Walmart, check this out. This round comes with…drumroll please… :sparkles:masks:sparkles:.

@DC89 I’m happy to say that the 4-inch Spin Master Harley comes with a bat and a mallet!

At least that’s what’s shown on the fold-out pamphlet that comes with every single-carded DC figure from Spin Master that shows what’s what in each wave of each line.

Makes me even more excited to get a duplicate to open now, so that she can go boppin’ and bustin’ schtuff with her tools of the trade. :0_harley_quinn:

7 Likes

Wonder Woman 1984 vinyl soundtrack. “Fireworks”, limited to #1000 copies.

17 Likes

I don’t even have a record player but I want this with all my heart. :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :wonderwoman:

14 Likes

Co-signing @Angel212’s take here. :+1:

Your DC vinyl collection is fantastic @LDFM

12 Likes

I finally got a cigarette for my Manchester Black- and a lighter as well :uk:

13 Likes

I like the Joker figure more now than I did before seeing your pics…

6 Likes

Just picked this up this morning from Bottleneck Gallery. Went live at 9 am PST and sold out in 4 minutes.

Batman: The Animated Series by George Caltsoudas. It’s 24x36 and is a hand-numbered edition of 175.

13 Likes

I almost pulled the trigger on that, but had to walk away from my computer when it went up… smh…

6 Likes

Just found!
Target Rt. 9, Howell, NJ

Green Lantern vs the Dawnbreaker!
(Hal Jordan vs Batman of Earth 32)

Here’s Hal with the Justice League

We still need a Comic accurate Wonder Woman and Aquaman as well as Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Mera, etc etc…

17 Likes

That is really cool! I think I might wait to get Hal by himself, but they both look really awesome. :00_lc_green_lantern:

9 Likes

15 Likes

Negative Man looks REALLY mad that someone stole his sunglasses! Cool figure!

8 Likes

Managed to snag these. Funny enough, not from a store, but from the Target app; said the Batman figure was the last one.

16 Likes

Nifty! What do you thi-

sees the Super Powers Clark in the background

You composed that photo as you did on purpose, didn’t ya?

Yes, I’m onto you. :wink:

I haven’t seen Robin yet, but I’ll likely buy him when I do. Can’t have the Adam West Batman without his trusty ward, afterall.

@golddragon71 Groovy get! :00_lc_green_lantern:

Isn’t their display base rad? I love it, and it’s likely my favorite base of the two-packs that have come with them, thus far.

8 Likes

:joy:

Unintentional, I promise.

You know? I’ve been keeping tabs on ebay for ya for some time now, and I’ve yet to find one as (relatively) affordable as I purchased mine. Actually, Super Powers in general seem to have soared a bit in prices in the last couple years.

8 Likes