"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

The Dark Knight and Joker DC Ice Creams are absolutely delicious! I was so excited to see these at our local grocery store!

15 Likes

@KeyFamily There’s also a Harley Quinn entry to go with her puddin’.

If you liked the Batman themed flavors, you’ll likely enjoy the Wonder Woman flavor, Golden Lasso Twirl. It’s the best of the bunch.

3 Likes

OOOH I’ve forgot to check for these!

2 Likes

I need these in my freezer yesterday, please and thank you. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

You so do, @ZatannaAndHerSpells!

3 Likes

Walmart came through for me today!

I also got the white Hot Wheels Tumbler a couple weeks ago

12 Likes

Wow, I love those @biff_pow! Excellent selections!

2 Likes

I second @KeyFamily here, these are so cool! Will you keep them in the packaging, or set them up for display?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you and @KeyFamily! I think I’ll open and pack them away to take up less space for now. In the scale of the Animated Batmobile they also had the Tumbler (which I already have) and the Penguin’s Duckmobile, which I’m trying to rationalize as an appropriate purchase as a Christmas decoration :nerd_face:

3 Likes

@biff_pow Nice! Don’t forget the accompanying Batplane to go with that BTAS Batmobile.

Speaking of which, the basic Hot Wheels Batplane is showing up. Two per case (out of 72) from the “C” case assortment, while one per case in the “D” case assortment.

2 Likes

Once I saw that BTAS Batmobile, I had to have it! It’s “Out of Stock” most places but I landed one and it’s arriving on Christmas Eve! I plan to open mine too. That’s awesome that you also have the Penguin’s Duckmobile! I’d definitely consider that a Christmas decoration! :grin:

2 Likes

I went to Gamestop after seeing Rise of Skywalker today and picked up these.

10 Likes

just got this back from CGC last night. Had Neal Adams do the sketch and sig at RICC this past November!

13 Likes

Got this for Christmas today.

12 Likes

That’s an awesome present, @Behemoth.Ravenlord! :smiley:

3 Likes

Aww. Thanks, Zee, and merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Just got the DST Gallery Wonder Woman. Here she is next to her brothers.

14 Likes

My desk needs dusting :joy:

2 Likes

Got this not very long ago and i gotta tell you, the batman who laughs needs to be in a DC animated movie.

10 Likes