"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 2)

Fantastic! :+1:

6 Likes

I thought Hal Jordan had a 7 inch figure :wink: I’m just kidding. I’d like a figure of him as Warrior or even Gal Gardner from that one issue!

6 Likes

My daughter got a Happy Meal and this was her toy. I am jealous. I want it for myself.

12 Likes

They didn’t have cool stuff in Happy Meals when I was a kid! Actually, they didn’t even have Happy Meals.

6 Likes

I remember lame toys when I was a kid. Oh wow, I wonder when the Happy Meal started now.

7 Likes

I think I was in high school when McDonald’s introduced Happy Meals, so I’m guessing the very late Seventies or early Eighties.

5 Likes

It’s cute. :smiley: What does it do?

6 Likes

Ooh I didn’t know they already started with this campaign, how cool!

I want a Batman since I played him a lot in the game :open_mouth:

9 Likes

I’m not sure what these are/do but they look pretty cool!

I’m a Wonder Woman main (surprise surprise :joy:) and I like when she’s paired with Superman or Batman!

7 Likes

Hahaha WW was so OP omg!! Batman was too, to be fair lol. I also really liked Gizmo & Black Adam when they came out… ooh and Reindog

I believe they’re puzzles of the characters btw

6 Likes

Gizmo, Reindog, and Superman were the most frustrating characters to go up against :rofl:

Cool!

6 Likes

Omg so toxic! Just pick you up and throw you off the map, no counterplay :sob:

6 Likes

It was his ground pound move that always got me :sweat_smile: Yeah, I definitely preferred fighting alongside Superman to fighting against him!

5 Likes

Ah, yes… his armor moves lol were just crazy

5 Likes

8 Likes

That is so cool! Love the cape.

6 Likes

Cool. :+1:

5 Likes

That is so awesome!
:batman:

4 Likes

If I remember correctly, Star Trek The Motion Picture was the very first happy meal promotion back in 1979!

Update: Looked it up, I was right, however happy meals started in 1977, with a nationwide roll out in 1979.

4 Likes

My most fave B-Man era. Good get there @DarkKnight39. :smiley: :+1:
#BatmanYearOne1939

9 Likes