"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

I had no DC action figures a few weeks ago but I decided to change that and I am quite pleased with my purchases.

11 Likes

A Poptastic day today and got all 3 for only $25.50.

13 Likes

I’ve wanted that Cat & that Nightwing for a while, those exact ones lol. All great picks. @AK_Bandit, those are sweet & what a deal too. Great stuff I love it.

4 Likes

Here is my latest pickup!

13 Likes

Looks awesome, I’ve never read it but is it as 90s as it looks?

7 Likes

Yep, very 90’s

6 Likes

Batman BW #100 Todd McFarlane has arrived!

18 Likes

A couple Batman ‘66 goodies came in today :grin:

16 Likes

Love the bottle opener! Need me one of those.

5 Likes

The Black Canary is fantastic!

3 Likes

Wow! Masterclass! This might be my next purchase. You made me buy the batman prime figure already lol might as well add this one.

3 Likes

This just dropped today! O’Neil and Grell continue the duo’s adventures. This time on GL’s stomping grounds, Outer Space! Got a copy to go with the O’Neil/Adams omnibus I previously posted here.

11 Likes

Haha glad to be of service!!

3 Likes

12 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Very cool

3 Likes

Just in time for baseball season.

8 Likes

I see… a cubs fan I suppose… hmm, I’ll forgive ya, especially because those are awesome!

2 Likes

Literally couldn’t have said it better myself @SuperBlueGrodd. I was actually thinking the same thing while looking at them. Idk they even made sports themed ones. After what they did to my Indians in the World Series that hurts to look at. But, my love for u & DC earns a pass. Instead of posting again, Thanks @Dames_Jean on the Canary. That Bats is so sick I need an ambulance.

2 Likes

Just arrived! A long-absent part of my Batman Library

10 Likes