"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

10 Likes

Alrighty th… waitaminute- somethin’s happening. I feel…

DC89 pivots to Starfire channeling mode

Helllooo wonderful friends of the LWIJG thread!

The DC89 has purchased the wonderful Starfire and friend Rae Rae Pops that are also the Funko and she would like for me to show them to you all today! Hooray! DC89 also wanted to thank the @DreamingGirlWonder for letting everyone know about the existence of these!
:00_teen_titans: :star: :fire: :0_raven:

The DC89 has also purchased the Wonder Woman and the Zauriel figures from the Kenner JLA line and that she is now that much the closer to realizing her dream of populating the Justice League portion of her DC comics/figures/statues display in the 1997 JLA Morrison/Porter thematic (she also has the Connor Hawke and Batman figures from this line).

Glorious!

Well, that is the all for today wonderful friends- DC89 will show you more later and we both wish you all the very Happiest of the Holidays!

11 Likes

:+1: :purple_heart:

Very spiffy Kyle Pop there @hotstufflouieb. :00_lc_green_lantern1:

Fantastic! Cloth coat John C.! Good stuff @DarkKnight39. :smiley:

10 Likes

So cute!! Happy you were able to get them :0_raven: :star: :heart:
starfire-raven

10 Likes

:wink: :smiley: :hugs:

Heart this GIF sooo much.

9 Likes

Nice gets @DC89, especially the JLA figures. Total Justice/JLA is a line I keep avoiding to dabble in because I fear opening the floodgates. So many nice little figures :slightly_smiling_face:.

8 Likes

Nice! I opened mine and she stands on top of my Justice League Barbie (what a weird sentence). :00_wonder_woman_stars:

9 Likes

Groovy gets, and…welcome to Team Starfire/ Raven Pops and Team Kenner/Hasbro JLA! :raised_hands:t2:

@moro Open the floodgates and let Total Justice and JLA flow in!

They’re great lines (there’s a business suit Luthor in the third JLA box set), and dirt-cheap, ATM.

Join @DC89 and I…for as Darth Vader said, “It is your destiny.” :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Maybe a Trinity? JL 7? Superman Blue & Red?

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Let the flood in. :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

Thank you Sir! :smiley:

8 Likes

:smiley: Thank you!

I heart this. :+1:

9 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

I think I might end up opening them for the JLA portion of my display. :smile: i just wish they had made and Aztek figure in these lines.

9 Likes

Picked up Aquaman at Walgreens:

15 Likes

:+1: :00_aquaman_rebirth:

11 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

She is A-MAZ-ING @DarkKnight39! Is she a custom?

11 Likes

Yep :slight_smile:

9 Likes