"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Good eye! Bats is on it, too!

6 Likes

Well, I did try to display them on the stand with the rest of the league. Didn’t really work for me though. Agree about Skeets. Unfortunately the piece is made to be displayed specifically in that base. I came up with this “solution”, which looks a little hokey, but eh… it works… I guess?

9 Likes

It looks good to me, Ace! :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Ok, just to catch up….
Last week I took advantage of GameStops clearance shelves to pick up
McFarlane Multiverse.
Dark Knight Returns Armored Batman and
Mortal Kombat 11 Joker

And found out that Joker was painted almost identically to his Mego Comic Action Heroes counterpart

A day or two later I snagged
McFarlane Page Punchers Injustice 2 Green Arrow (with Hat)

And is it me or does he look like Cary Elwes?
At any rate I put him next to the Dread Pirate Roberts and they seem to be getting along!

Today in the mail I got my newest addition…
Batman the Dark Knight Collection
Sky Escape Joker!

12 Likes

Solid gets here @golddragon71. I gotta’ get over to Gamestop’s page more often. Sounds like some solid deals exist over there.

6 Likes

Very cool pick-ups, especially Sky Escape Joker. :metal:t2:

5 Likes

11 Likes

:purple_heart: it! Betty K.!

8 Likes

Happy Batman day everyone

10 Likes

Yea, I’ve been wanting to add her to the rest of my Teen Titans and Titans sets. When I say a new Lilith figure, I knew the time was now. I may have lost a little bit of control…(Terra, by the way, is Terra II, not Tara in my action figure library.)

Aquaman has gloves but I honestly haven’t been able to get them open.

And that right arm is pretty wonky. What do you think, gang? Should one complain?

6 Likes

Finally bit the bullet and paid much money because I am feeling like it would just get more expensive if I waited:

Diana front and center, as it should be. :grin: :00_wonder_woman_stars:

Celebrated Batman day with getting my favorite Robin at a comic shop. I didn’t even know this existed!

13 Likes

I remember those Batman clocks!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Love that Batman mug!

6 Likes

impulse bought thirty dollars worth of comics today
sorry the picture’s bad quality i didn’t look at it until i had put them all away and i didn’t feel like pulling them all back out again (90s Robin- 3, 5, 8, 9, 55-60/ Batman and Robin 15)
also got this but didn’t take a picture

13 Likes

Oooh very nice Robin haul!! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

7 Likes

New arrival yesterday in the mail!
The Batmobile from Batman & Robin

14 Likes

Happy Birthday @golddragon71! :partying_face: :birthday: I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing! The Batmobiles look awesome. :batparrot:

9 Likes

Happy birthday! I hope you are having a great day. :batman:

7 Likes