"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

They are!

Jada’s Nano DC collection as a whole (which includes single-carded figures, 5, 10 and 20-packs of figures, a Batcave playset, the three-packs mentioned above and a few other things) is very cool.

And to answer what is likely your most pressing question, no, there aren’t any Steph figures in the line, unfortunately.

They most certainly could have released Spoiler, Batgirl and Robin in the single-carded figure line, wherein each figure sold for $1.

9 Likes

WEEPING. Y no Steph. :frowning:

8 Likes

Imagine how cool it would have been to have a 2-inch die-cast Steph Robin and only pay $1 for her.

8 Likes

I am, but it hurts!

8 Likes

Got my steelbook for The Batman 3 days early! Absolutely love the beautifully simplistic design on this one :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

xmwtpbx

#milk-wars-2018

14 Likes

Those are cool!

9 Likes

I’m used to her in jeans but the skirt works!
(btw love the long gloves you added to the look.)

10 Likes

My daughter and I went to MegaCon in Orlando yesterday! I got to meet Kevin Conroy and he signed 2 books for me. I also got comics signed by Graham Nolan (co-creator of Bane), Marc Silvestri, Greg Capulla, Josh Williamson, Freddie WIlliams II and Jorge Monlia!!!

22 Likes

I also picked up some other artwork and prints. This one is painted on a sheet of glass. The artist actually had a setup there and he was working on a Predator drawing while we were chatting.

15 Likes

Some other prints from Marc Silvestri, Tony Daniel and Yanick Paquette

16 Likes

Very cool stuff, @rnumen007.48181!

I especially like the auto’d Batman Incorporated #1 cover by Yanick Paquette, as that’s one of my favorite Batman-related covers of the last decade and change.

Thanks for the shares! :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

New shirt from the DC store featuring Cassandra Cain’s Batgirl!

19 Likes

She came:

18 Likes

Made an early morning grocery run and nabbed a copy of The Batman (2022) on Blu-Ray!

15 Likes

x. physically sound move .x
:white_check_mark:

10 Likes

18 Likes

Very nice. Cool Batmen!

10 Likes

19 Likes

That is one cool Batman!

11 Likes