"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

I still haven’t gotten a copy yet!

6 Likes

Yeah, it felt like it took forever to get mine, hopefully you get yours soon.

6 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Sweet. Still waiting on Amazon to ship mine. Will probably be my McFarlane JL Batman.

5 Likes

That is SUPER cool! :superman_hv_1: This is a wish list item for me!

idk how much you are into vinyl but my husband and I have a little collection and for his birthday this year I bought him a cleaning kit and dust jackets/sleeves.

If you are interested in doing the same for your collection let me know and I would be happy to pass along links to the stuff I got. There was a really nice video I found that went into detail on all the various options out there to help you decide what is best for you.

The #1 lesson we learned was measure your sleeves and account for thickness! And if you have LPs/45s I can help you there too since those were especially difficult for me to track down the right size sleeves!

If anyone knows of good storage materials for phonographs let me know please! We have 2 very old heirlooms we would love to store properly but I haven’t located any info on those. I’m assuming they are fine being kept in a similar manner to the vinyls but we’re clueless!

7 Likes

Awesome!!

10 Likes

Welcome, @williamglennon3.16872! Feel free to share any cool stuff you have with us here! :smiley:

Additionally, feel free to poke us if you have any questions about anything here in the community!

8 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @williamglennon3.16872! :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

:confetti_ball: Welcome to the community @williamglennon3.16872!!! :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

I do have a cleaning kit, and for storage, I bought a set of three clear plastic containers to keep dust out in the first place. they have handles on them so you can carry them with you as well as a zipper to seal it. I bought them online from Wal Mart, so you might want to check them out.

I mainly got those particular albums because when I was a kid, I had several of these old time radio albums that companies like Radiola and Nostalgia Lane put out. I also very much like the cover graphics which make them very displayable.

6 Likes

Oh sweet I’m totally going to check out those bins! Thank you for the recommendation!

6 Likes

20 Likes

Arrived today.

Catwoman 1/6 Scale Figure - Mondo Exclusive. She stands 11.75" tall.

16 Likes

:star_struck:

7 Likes

:purple_heart: this Selina figure @AK_Bandit. Also love that it comes with two Isis’s. :smiley: :cat2: :cat2:

8 Likes

Superman & Doomsday set.

15 Likes

Supes is like “Oh yeah mofo- bring it! I got your number on speed dial this time ya’ big ugly and I’m def dialin’ it!”

Love this set @capo-mage. :+1:

10 Likes

Alrighty- let’s jump into it! :smiley:

Grabbed this one 'cuz it’s shiny and foiley. Not really following DC Versus Vamps, just in bits and pieces.

Catwoman LC is FANTASTIC. Such a great series here from Cliff Chiang! :0_catwoman: :catwoman_hv_2: :catwoman_hv_2: :catwoman_hv_2:

I have been hunting this copy of Detective Comics for AGES and I finally found it at a fantastic price! Now I’m only wondering one thing- why my gurrrlll in tha’ joint? For murder no less?!
:eyes: :smile: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

@Vroom- I found it (took it out of its packaging already- it was all smooshed)! :smiley: Now, I know Connor’s in comics look featured an orange top but I kinda’ dig this brown look he’s got going here- it’s spiffy. :smiley: :00_green_arrow:

Ay- Sideshow! HOW MUCH LONGER WE GOTTA’ WAIT FOR THIS???!!!

I mean, c’mon- I paid this off back in August! :flushed:

OK that’s it for now LWIJG peeps- more later! :smiley:

18 Likes

Not only two Isis’s, but two whips as well. :catwoman_hv_4:

7 Likes