xwwpbBx
#wonder-woman #world-of-wonder @nu52

17 Likes

Love that look!

13 Likes

Snazzy! :+1: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

13 Likes

Snagged these li’l guys at Walmart this past Friday:

Looks to be one per case, and is shipping with these sets, which have been out for months, but are now hitting Walmart:

A Catwoman and Batman two-pack originally came out with the above villain two-packs, but it doesn’t appear to be shipping currently.

Anywho, teeny Gordo Bats and Rookie are a lot of fun, and another TD from Imaginext.

11 Likes

The first two of the Trinity of DC Collectibles DC Comics Jim Lee Blueline Edition figures arrived today.

First up is Batman, which was a 2015 SDCC Exclusive.

Next up is Superman from 2016.

Wonder Woman is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

14 Likes

Very rad!

I have the Batman, but keep hemming and hawing over whether or not I should complete the Trinity.

8 Likes

You should! It took some patience, but I got all mine at fairly reasonable prices.

8 Likes

I got the Batman as a gift, which was cool. He’s atop my DCD/Collectibles shelves.

Superman…oh man, I held that one in my hands at my former comic shop many a time in '16. I came so close to buying him, but held off.

Right now when it comes to DCD/DCC merch, I’m re-assessing whether or not I should pick up where I left off with the DC Minimates line. They’re pretty cheap, and there’s only a small handful of sets I’m into that I don’t have, so it would be pretty easy to wrap up what I want from the line.

Maybe after that is when I’ll snag the Blueline figures. Maybe…

9 Likes

Wowza these are all really cool :scream:

7 Likes

17 Likes

The Captain turned out great @TheTerrificToyman! :+1:t3: :nerd_face:

Fantastic work.

14 Likes

Alrighty then LWIJG thread peeps- let’s take a look at some of the spiffy variants I’ve picked up over the past few weeks. :smiley:

Tim Sale painted variant (B’Man The Long Halloween Special)

Tom Haskard variant

Natali Sanders WW 80th anniversary trade variant (had to put this one in an old dollar bin bag that I had cuz’ the tape on the original ripped the back of the bag when I opened it :grimacing: comic is safe and undamaged tho :+1:)

Bruno Redondo variant

I also wanted to include my final lineup of Batman’89 #1 variants (along with the newsstand version) :00_batman_1989:

(artists clockwise from top left) Jerry Ordway, Joe Quinones, Warren Louw, Joe Quinones, and Taurin Clarke. I love this series sooo much!

Bonus: found this Breyfogle-drawn B’Man annual from 1987 in the bins- it’s Preston Payne with Helena!

M’Kay DCUI peeps- I need to head out to the interwebz and load up on some more bags and top loader sleeves. I’ll post some more stuff later. :smiley:

18 Likes

Wow. That is fantastic!

7 Likes

And here he is, guarding his best friend :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

The goodest boy!

11 Likes

The DC Collectibles Blueline Edition Wonder Woman arrived as promised today. This is from 2017.

The Trinity is now complete.

18 Likes

So cute! :heart_eyes: :ttns_gif_krypto:

These are super cool. :superman: :wonderwoman: :batman:

13 Likes

15 Likes

:heart_eyes:

:sob:

Not sure what this says about me, but this Krypto is my favorite thing you’ve made so far. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes