"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

No worries- I do the same thing all the time.

5 Likes

I’m way late to the party, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! @capo-mage

13 Likes

:star_struck:

8 Likes

Fantastic work here once again @TheTerrificToyman. :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

Good stuff there @capo-mage, especially the DC Superheroines book and that Bombshells Huntress. :smiley:

5 Likes

Tease5

Still waiting on my super special delivery to arrive. :unamused: :clock1230: :clock630: :clock7: :clock730: :clock8:

They said it would be ready to ship in October.

14 Likes

Found this at my local brewery- it wasn’t for sale, so I thought hard about stealing it…but didn’t want a giant bat hunting me down :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I don’t know where they found it, or why it exists but had to share :rofl:

What could’ve been…
cagesuperman

At least we got this :grin:

10 Likes

No such thing lol. Especially when u bring that pic to the party lol. Ty sooo much. I appreciate it…!!!

8 Likes

Happy B-Day @capo-mage !

8 Likes

Ty @DC89, hope your arrival comes soon!!! I hate when they say arriving by 9pm Thursday then nothing comes. I know the feeling. Also, I have to send Huntress back :cry: they didn’t include her stand. Just the magnet? So., now I have to send it back & wait on a correct one. Well, my folks do lol. Those were presents from them. I told em, always order from Amazon or DC shop. They went thru a 3rd party on some site & I guess the people didn’t think I’d notice. I have tons of Bombshell statues. Idk what they expected me to stand her on? lol. Cheap move trying to sell it as new in the box…not happening haha…

9 Likes

Ty @chintzybeatnik I appreciate it!! Much love…

8 Likes

As an 80s/90s kid myself, I have to quote Wesley Snipes’ character from Major League:

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

When I get the McBatcave, I might consider displaying some Kenner stuff with it. It really does work as a great all-around Batcave, and not just for AW Batman schtuff. Mattel’s Infinite Heroes and Spin Master’s DC figures will also likely display well with it.

@DC89 Delayed deliveries are stinko mcdinko, but I’m sure she’ll be worth it when she arrives (I’m assuming its BG-related). At least you dressed for the occasion, as formality is key, Jess. :+1:t2:

@capo-manger A belated Happy Birthday to you! :partying_face: :birthday: :champagne: :fireworks:

As for finds…I found this lady (disguised as a man) at Target earlier this week:

Given how this figure represents an interesting footnote in DC action figure history, she’ll definitely earn the “Wildcard of the Year” award.

I’m also tempted to get the regular, non-Target edition of Batman Beyond now, so as to have him next to the lady that’s stealing his image.

Also, it looks like Inque is the short-packed figure in the Target shippers. I know, a villain being the short-packed figure? Its a rare thing (said with heavy sarcasm). :smirk: :full_moon_with_face:

The display my Inque was in had three of her amongst 18 figures total in the display, so the Supermen and Flash are definitely the more heavily-packed characters.

And yes @DC89, I hid an Inque for you. Check behind the big while pillows in Bedding. :wink:

I also found this new guy at Target, but I didn’t buy him. Maybe at a later point.

14 Likes

Ty buddy I appreciate it!!!

6 Likes

A quick note on the Inque figure:

She has a really cool black and purple pattern on the back of her wings. Very nicely done, along with purple accents along her body. For a repaint, this one really is quite nice.

I surely hope that we can get a figure of Inque in her traditional form (and I imagine a variant with an alternate head that shows her human face would happen as well) but until then, this is a nifty (and very unique) way to get her first appearance in action figure form.

9 Likes

They should have made her detachable at the waist so she could wear king shark’s shorts/legs. her skin doesn’t seem pale enough, but i’m happy to have her in this iconic costume! :heart: her combat boots

15 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday, @capo-manger!:balloon::birthday:
Here’s a Norka to your special day! :tada:

We just tried these recently and I thought of you. :wink:

11 Likes

Found at Target:

I really didn’t need a new stocking…but like, I definitely needed a Wonder Woman stocking. :heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :wonderwoman:

19 Likes

it looks like a knit sweater! so cool

8 Likes

Yes! They had a Batman one also. Not sure about Supes, maybe he was sold out. :blush:

7 Likes

i ran to look on the website and it looks like no superman there either! has superman slipped to third banana? scandalous!

the batman one’s black and yellow color scheme evokes batman 1989 to me

Screenshot_2021-11-07_09-19-19

but then everything evokes batman 1989 to me, all the time, everywhere

13 Likes