"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

@Angel212 glad to hear the discount is nationwide. If you have other Targets around check them out for the other ones. Good luck on customizing if you go that route.

6 Likes

Nah, just sculpted around a plastic halloween Skull and painted and glued on the ‘tentacles’

12 Likes

:joy:

Yeah just did that. Very impressive.

7 Likes

Right? That’s like Michelangelo looking up at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and saying “Oh, that? It just took 4 years. No big whoop.”

@TheTerrificToyman You are a rock star, my friend. :metal:t2:

6 Likes

Very clever use of those snakes, if I’m right that that’s what they are.

6 Likes

I haven’t opened her yet (I will), but she looks awesome! I’m a fan of her role in Death Metal. :blush:

I do like Death Metal and the Trinity generally, but I’m just gonna stick with Diana in the figure department I think. And thanks! I may just try to customize her…I mean I’d be painting her one color. How badly could I mess it up? (Famous last words.) :thinking:

Edit: Forgot to mention, Target got me in the checkout lane too:

13 Likes

Target has the DC bars now? :scream:

Maybe I can finally get my mits on my second rounds of Supergirl, Batgirl and Mera. I only found those once, and at one Walmart.

7 Likes

It was slim pickings, but they were there! Of those, I only saw Mera.

7 Likes

I guess Supergirl and Batgirl are short-packed.

I’ve gone through boxes of the things at Walmart in empty checkout lanes (and thank you, nearly non-existent social life for the time to do that :joy:) and only found Mera, with Kara and Babs nowhere to be found, sadly.

I do confess that I’ve eaten far more of the Superman bar than the others, but…that’s kind of expected of me, I :superman:uppo:superman:e.

6 Likes

Time to find out if this guy can touch his toes, which are articulated

I’m kind of tempted to gloss up his helmet.

11 Likes

Got over a months worth of comics at Half-Priced Books-

Worth it…

14 Likes

Her Etsy page is my new addiction. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

Took me FOREVER to track down BG’s bar but I finally got it! :smiley:

10 Likes

Oh, no. Her stuff is gorgeous. :laughing: I might have to get that Raven print. Thanks for posting this link!

7 Likes

IKR? :100:

All props to Queen @Razzzcat- She hipped all of us :harleys_crew: peeps to the amazing Samanthadoodles a few months back. :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

ok update, Marvel Legends Xialing helped me review Bloodsport’s articulation

he DOES INDEED have a diaphragm joint/ab-crunch which is rendered useless by the thick rubber costume piece that lays over the figure itself, much like the butterfly joints in the shoulders and ball joints in the ankles and wrists, BUT

he can bend his toes, which is critical to dynamic and lifelike moonwalking or tip-toeing poses.

and while his hip joints are unable to achieve a 90 degree bend, it’s more than a fair trade for the aesthetic effect of this big beautiful rubber diaper

12 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been looking at her Etsy page ever since @Razzzcat posted about her! I keep thinking about that Diana print as well as a lot of the group stuff. That Black Canary print too… :star_struck:

7 Likes

I love every bit of this review. :laughing: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

The bar scene print is :star_struck:.

6 Likes