"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Anniversary. It’s nice to be able to talk to people who understand, appreciate, and share my love of DC Comics. Looking forward to several more years to come! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

That’s a great setup! Looking at it makes me wonder if McFarlane has more Snyder figures on the way (Martian Manhunter, Nightmare versions of Mera, Batman, Deathstroke, Flash, Cyborg, and the Joker).

7 Likes

Thank you. Best I could do withe the limited space I have. Dedicating an entire shelf to a single movie was not an easy decision :joy:. Martian Manhunter would be a cool addition. Knightmare versions of the characters are right up Todd’s alley. I see him going for that if these sell.

5 Likes

LOVE IT!

The world needs more Atomic Skull figures, especially ones as badass as yours!

Also, Happy DCUIversary, @TheTerrificToyman! You and your customs are most terrific, indeed! :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

Tuesday’s specialty shop find:

I didn’t know about this one, but being how much I love Flashpoint, she was a must-get. She looks more akin to the animated iteration of Flashpoint Diana. Can any Pop experts confirm if she’s based on the animated look?

Wednesday Target finds:

“Gone, gone, the form of man, rise the New 52’s take on the Demon, Etrigan!”

I am stoked to finally have a New 52 Etrigan figure! IDK if it was Todd’s plan to release him in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of The New 52 and Demon Knights, or if it’s just a happy coinkydink, but my thanks to Todd and his DC team, all the same!

bows, graciously

This just might be my new favorite McFarlane Wonder Woman. I haven’t opened her yet, so the jury’s out, but the colors and detail on her suit and accessories are first rate!

tosses a chef’s kiss Todd’s way

14 Likes

That is gorgeous, my goodness. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Of the two McFarlane-designed figures in the DC Multiverse line (the other being Batman), I think Todd knocked the ball out of the park on this one, with Diana absolutely supplanting Batman as the best of the McFarlane-designed figures in the line so far.

Sure, there’s only two at this point, but quality is quality, all the same.

8 Likes

Can’t wait for BBTS to ship this one. Nice get, Vroomy!
Based on the fact that they sculpted a belly button, I wonder if that little window in her top was supposed to be flesh tone and they decided against it. Would love to see Todd’s original concept art for these.

7 Likes

Thanks, fellow plastic purist!

I was pleased as punch to see Etrigan and Diana on the pegs. Next up: Hot Pursuit Flash and King Shazam!

6 Likes

@Vroom You are always the one who brings these to my attention, and when I see them obviously I have to get them. No regrets so far. :wonderwoman:

My birthday is coming up so this one is going on the wish list pronto!

7 Likes

looks around to see if Todd McFarlane and/or employees of McFarlane Toys are lurking

Yoo-hoo! I’m moving product for you. Can I work for your company now? Pretty please? If it helps, I’m local…

@SteveTrevor2.0 Thank you kindly. I’m happy to further your plastic addiction! :grin:

7 Likes

14 Likes

YES.:purple_heart:

xdps2x

Thank you brick & mortars.
#doom-patrol #doom-patrol-club #dcuniverse. #unchained

14 Likes

Saturday night Target finds:

I bought King Shazam and Flash, but passed on their exclusive Unmasked Peacemaker.

14 Likes

Very nice!! They look amazing!

6 Likes

They’re pretty darn schway.

King Shazam’s interchangeable hands were a bit tough to put on, though. I decided not to fiddle with them, and will just leave on the hands he had when I opened him.

Overall though, he’s really cool. Should the mood for Shazam strike, pick him (and while you’re at it, the Spin Master 4" Shazam, which is his New 52 iteration) up at a Target near you. Both are worthy of The Wizard.

Hot Pursuit Flash is nice, too. He’s just a repaint of the original Injustice 2 Flash, but a nicely-done one. Flash figures in colors other than red don’t come along too often, so this guy was a fun pick-up and stands out nicely on the shelf.

7 Likes

12 Likes

I added a shelf with hot pink brackets. I need some lights directly on it, but I did add ceiling LED panels for an overall mood. Sadly, my Batgirl/Supergirl statue doesn’t fit, but it’s nice in my living room too.

I found a good deal on Batwoman on the Walmart website, btw! I cannot find Jessie Quick Bombshell AT ALL! heart pains. I also got Zatanna but it came very damaged sadly.

16 Likes

:eyes:

Looks so clean @ctrl.flirt.del! Beautiful work. :white_heart: :purple_heart: :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you! I just need some better arranging! Also… I’ll need a shelf that looks like it needs more statues. :joy:

6 Likes