"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

She’s only $30 at Cryptozoic.com

5 Likes

Okay. So. When I started my Diana shrine I was NOT planning to buy any action figures (because collect-them-all is a deep dark hole I may never escape from). But it seemed after quite a bit of research this was the only way I would be getting a Steve for my collection in the foreseeable future (other than my wonderfully adorable Mystery Mini WW84 Steve :blush:). So these came today:

Special appearance by my cat who refused to move out of frame (he needed to inspect the boxes obviously).

It’s been a long time since I bought action figures and I am fairly impressed with these. The ones I grew up with certainly never had this many points of articulation. It’s impossible to perfectly recreate these two exceptionally beautiful human beings in plastic form, but I think these look pretty good for the price.

Steve: “You have dancing on Paradise Island?
Diana: “Dancing, yes, of course. But these people are just…swaying.”

15 Likes

There is also a funko pop Steve, although now that I’m seeing the action figure I might have to pick one up. I also saw a sweet Diana and Steve statue at a nearby comic shop that I have been eyeing. It doesn’t have a price on it and I’ve been afraid to ask.

13 Likes

Nice pieces. I like the dancing pose :slightly_smiling_face:.

Every time I see this figure of Diana, I think to myself “her hair is not that long”. The fur on the jacket fools me. I’m due for glasses.

7 Likes

Love your Funko Pop collection! :star_struck: I have avoided those because again…I would need alllll of them. >_>

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Collectibles-Wonder-Woman-and-Steve-Trevor-13-32-Statue-Number-140-of-5000-/334016942860?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Might it be this one? Because yeah…I love it but I just can’t for that price. :neutral_face:

I have been eyeing the Barbie set. I’ve never been a Barbie fan, but they do look nice. Just need that price to drop a bit…

7 Likes

Thanks! Yeah…they’re probably just gonna stay that way forever now. :sweat_smile:

It does look like that, especially since my lighting wasn’t that good. Honestly I wish the jacket was removable but again, I didn’t expect more for this price. At least it’s accurate to the scene in the movie. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Kttie! :heart_eyes:

:purple_heart:ing how you’ve posed Diana and Steve here @Angel212. :smiley:

9 Likes

Yup. That is the exact problem right there. I have a few more on the way for Wonder Woman’s 80th Anniversary.

That’s the one. The shop does take things in exchange for store credit, so maybe one of these days….

Me neither, but sometimes your life takes turns you never thought it would.

(I regret nothing, no matter how much my wife raises her eyebrows at me).

13 Likes

My good boy! He was just wondering why what came in the box wasn’t for him, and also if this would be impacting the treat budget. :joy_cat:

Thank you! I figured, why bother having fully posable figures and not do that? They’re just gonna stay like that on my desk forever and pretend that’s where the movie ended. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

IKR? Poor Diana- she’s had to endure losing Steve twice now. :flushed: :pleading_face:

6 Likes

The 80th anniversary collection is super dangerous. So many Pops! I keep looking at the Black Lantern one just cuz it’s so unique.

Well that’s the sign of a great wife, she might raise her eyebrows but still lets you do your thing. :+1: That Justice League doll looks amazing. :star_struck:

5 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

:sob:

But alternatively, my Mystery Minis can just stand smiling together and pretend WW84 ended with the fireworks scene. :pleading_face:

12 Likes

Yay! :smiley: :purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

7 Likes

Once more I lean towards the Dark Side. I just scooped up an instant JLU collection of twelve 10” figures. I love the Bruce Timm designs and got a little carried away. :heart_eyes:

The Original Seven

The Ten JLU Members

I also got an extra Superman and a Zoom which are not shown. Now I just have to figure out where I’m going to display them.

@capo-manger I’ve joined the club.

21 Likes

:smiley: :+1: Very cool @TravisMorgan! :00_justice_league2:

10 Likes

I’m loving this, and just a tad jealous :slightly_smiling_face:.

These are the Mattel 10” figures, correct? I like how statuesque they are. You’re giving me ideas… darn it!

10 Likes

Yes, they are the 10” figures and they’re beautiful. :heart_eyes: Plus, by buying in bulk I got them for about $12.00 each. I’m not a fanatic about NIB so loose figures are fine by me. I’m so happy with my purchase.

8 Likes

“In bulk”, as in buying a lot (collection) on ebay?

6 Likes

Yep. I’ve been checking eBay occasionally and stumbled across a lot for sale. It was a great deal.

10 Likes