"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Thank you! :grin: Well when you put it like that, though, “chaotic explosion of collectibles” kinda sounds way more fun. :joy:

7 Likes

Friday night Target finds:

I like how the back of Beast Boy’s truck is littered with crap. :joy:

These are reissues of TTG Character Cars from a couple years back. Robin and Gar are the only cars on the cardbacks in this group, but I’d love to see everyone else get reissued, especially Starfire (seen below: her CC release from a few years ago).

20 Likes

Fantastic Diana shrine here @Angel212! :smiley: :+1: :wonderwoman:

12 Likes

Shazam and Billy needed a little work (hence why they were so cheap). Billy’s arm was out, but he was otherwise ok. Shazam’s left leg was out, and he was dirty and had a few scuff marks.

Cleaned his cape with a magic eraser. If you tear off a small piece and rub lightly, it does wonders.

Repainted the scuff marks

I popped Shazams leg back in, but it was really loose. So I put a dab of superglue on the joint and worked it around to stiffen it up.

And with Billy, I could have glued it back and clamped it for 24 hours so that it set, but a little poster putty in the joint was enough for me.

19 Likes

Loving the Shazam/Billy find!

10 Likes

Thanks very much! :blush:

8 Likes

Nice finds, especially Brainiac 13. He’s the only figure from DCD’s early '00s Superman line that I’m interested in and don’t have.

Swell job on the Shazam touch-ups as well. :+1:t2: :00_shazam:

10 Likes

Been a while. I’m in the process of boxing things up for when I move. I’ve had these for 2 weeks now.

21 Likes

Happy anniversary @DarkKnight39!

9 Likes

Nifty! Definitely some snazzy figures in that group.

7 Likes

I didn’t even notice that until you mentioned it
Thanks!
:grinning:

9 Likes

Happy Cake Day! :pie: :smile_cat:

6 Likes

happy anniversary, @DarkKnight39!

champagnebatman

(he’s not gonna hit you with it, he’s just a teetotaler and doesn’t know how you’re supposed to hold them)

5 Likes

Found the Golden Age Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Popfor a very surprising and reasonable price at the Toy Store in the mall.

And the found the Batman BendyFig at Wally World:

And the local Target was clearancing them out, so I grabbed a couple of the Batman mini-mystery figures (all 3 are new for me):

15 Likes

Thanks Vroom !
:grinning:

6 Likes

Ha ha ha thanks !

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @DarkKnight39 :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I got Joker and Orange Batman in my clearance mini-figures, too!

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

8 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary @DarkKnight39! :smiley: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Thanks Moro
:bat:

6 Likes