"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

$11 BoP shirt arrived from Amazon! the pic taken in a dimly lit room probably isn’t very helpful, but i thought people might like to see the stickers it came with. i still haven’t decided if me wearing it would send out a “creepy anime body pillow guy” vibe.

17 Likes

No way! Harley Quinn is super popular so, if anything, it may spark up some nice conversation :slight_smile:

12 Likes

oh yeah, it wouldn’t be her fault :laughing:

6 Likes

But that’s a cool vibe! For a cool guy!

7 Likes

ok, i’m trusting y’all! if teenagers give me a wedgie, it’s your fault!

8 Likes

If it helps… I rock this Wonder Woman hat and I’m a dude, I’ve gotten compliments on it. Just be yourself!

14 Likes

You like what you like. If someone doesn’t get it- f’ em. That’s their problem, not yours.

8 Likes

We might just avoid you, honestly, whether we like the shirt or not, we’re kinda just socially awkward when it comes to adult strangers. Tho, if I saw you, and since I know you, I might just compliment the shirt and give you a wedgie anyways, who knows?
Although, a few weeks ago I did see a guy wearing a Hazbin Hotel sweatshirt and I yelled “I LIKE HAZBIN HOTEL” and his response was “ME TOO” as we walked past each other and said nothing else.

9 Likes

Walmart is getting better. I found this last night o’er in the Collectibles section:

I wasn’t going to get it. Then I remembered how I only saw the '89 Batarang at Walmart once, and passed on it, so I figured I should act on this one the first time around.

Price is $29.99 and it requires 1.5V batteries (not included). I don’t care about the battery-enabled functionality, as I’m just displaying it.

This is initially a Walmart exclusive, but it will eventually be available elsewhere in the coming months.

SN: Speaking of pseudo-Walmart exclusives from NECA, the store I nabbed the grapnel launcher at also had the new Universal Monsters Ultimate Classic Frankenstein, along with Homelander and Starlight from The Boys. I have to say, with a few paint mods, Starlight would make a fine stand-in for Mary Marvel in the McFarlane Multiverse line.

16 Likes

LUV IT. :purple_heart:

You wear that HQ with pride Mr. @biff_pow, and if anyone gives you any static 'bout it I’m pretty sure that Bud & Lou will have your back. And so will I. :+1:

:00_harley_quinn: :harleys_crew:

13 Likes

16 Likes

nice!

6 Likes

i am now the proud owner of a Boomerbutt

his hat is fabric! classy!

and thank you to everyone for your encouragement regarding my shirt. if they’re gonna wedgie me, they’ll have to wedgie all of us!

16 Likes

8 Likes

Dear @biff_pow, First, this is awesome. Second, if I saw you walking down the street or in a grocery store wearing this, you’d :100: get a smile from me at minimum. Just sayin’. :dancer:t2: Rock that sht. No different than me wearing a Superman tank, either. Plus, its a gesture of support, that is not lost. :hugs: :heart: Trust me.

12 Likes

Wait. The real reason I stopped by! Keep forgetting to share these here! :sweat_smile: This one showed up a little while ago

And this one’s been in her box, but she’s coming out! :partying_face:

16 Likes

love that Canary! and thank you for the emotional support! i’m gonna do it!

fellowkids

13 Likes

That Canary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Really lovely art and some surprises! Also this forward :heart:

15 Likes

that’s a great explanation of why representation is so important!

8 Likes