Look what I got Mr. Luthor! (aka Share Your Finds of DC Merch :) )

I thought it’d be fun to have a centralized thread for people to share the cool DC merchandise they’ve picked up. Can be any type o’ swag (toys, clothes, posters, etc).

I’ll start. On Tuesday at a local record store that carries lots of other stuff, I found the DC Collectibles Doomsday Clock two-pack of Dr. Manhattan and Ozymandias for $18.99.

Found a new wave of DC Hot Wheels character cars at Walmart along with a WM exclusive series of Batman 80th Anniversary vehicles. The new character cars are movie versions of Aquaman, Mera and Black Manta along with repacks of Rebirth Batman, Rebirth Robin, Joker and Killer Croc. They’re all on really snazzy cardbacks.

I also got the Amazon exclysive Funko Primal Age Aquaman and King Shark figures today. They’re pretty cool.

So, did you find any cool DC lately? Feel free to share =)

2 Likes

I’ve got a ton of DC hot wheels. I posted picture of my collection on DC show off your shrine but u can’t see 70% of them cuz there to jumbled together. I’ll put the individual pics up soon as I can.

1 Like

Cool beans, eager to see 'em. You ought to see the new Mera car’s cardback. It.is.nice.

2 Likes

FYI, that’s not a link to a picture (or anything) djd. It’s 'cuz of the periods and no spaces.

2 Likes

I can’t access links from my IPad anyways idk why. I have pics of everyone of my figs, cars etc. in the box & b4 I put them on my shelf. I can’t upload them from my IPad but I can from my moms. So I have to tell her I’m emailing u some pics. Then go to my folks house & upload from her IPAD to their pc. That’s why it takes me so long to get pics on here after I figured out how to do it. I’m sure it’s some simple setting I have or don’t have turned on but I can’t figure it out. Just got new IPad 3 days ago so haven’t had time to figure out what setting it might be.

2 Likes

No rush djd. Whenever you can :wink:

2 Likes