Look what I got at work today. A metal batmobile. Batman 89😀

21 Likes

Whoa! I want a jobbie job wherever you work! Super Batalicious! Nice Find!

6 Likes

It is 1 of a set of 4. Im asking if i can get the Adam West car tonight. I haven’t seen the dark knights car or the B v S car yet.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Rad! :metal:

1 Like

Thanks guys. Got the Adam West car last night. Makes work less like work when ya get a Batmobile.

7 Likes

Pretty sweet gig to work around stuff like that. Nice pick-ups.

1 Like

It was a fluke. I work in a warehouse. We get a lot of cheep generic toys. About a week ago we started getting in new product. The Batmobiles were mixed in with a bunch of die cast classic cars. First I found the 89 Batmobile. The following day the Adam West Batmobile. When I showed my boss the second one they were in a box of 4. He turned over the box and sead the next 2 should be coming in over the next few weeks and that if I can find them I can have one of each. The next 2 are the tumbler from Dark knight and the B v S Batmobile if I get lucky I’ll get them both. Wish me luck.

4 Likes

Ok, it’s 3:52 a.m. I’m just chillin after work. I work swing shift.:grinning:.
I’ve decided that if I find the other 2 Batmobiles I’m going to order the Batman animated series car, the Clooney car and the Kilmer car. I looked them up and I can order them online.
I mean why not? It’s been an unusually DC week.

3 Likes

Are these made by Jada Toys? They very much look like their die-cast Batmobiles, but I can’t definitively discern from these photos if it’s their stuff or not.

In any event, they’re very nice and you were definitely in the right place at the right time @Dr.Doom.

1 Like

Yes they are Jada. Is that good? I really don’t know. I don’t collect figurines and stuff like that. To me on a normal day it’s just one more thing to dust. But I saw the 89 car, the Batmobile from when I was a kid and I just had to have it. Then the West car, had to have it for some reason… don’t really know why. Now I seems I’ve got a collection started. If I get the other two cars then it’s ment to be. Might as well get them all.:blush:

2 Likes

I’d say its good, as Jada Toys has made a variety of very nice die-cast DC product over the last few years. You’ve a quality product made by a quality company. :slightly_smiling_face:

Where do you work?

1 Like

haha now everyone wants to know where you work so they can get in on some of those

1 Like

Woah Noice job ya got there!:love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Whoa @Dr.Doom, those are AWESOME! But have you ever got to take a ride in one? :grin:

3 Likes

No I haven’t, that is so awesome. where did you go to do that?
The Bat cave obviously. But where is it?

1 Like

Thank you! That is a setup in Funko Pop Headquarters.

1 Like