Longtime fan, new user

Hey everyone…

I’m new to the community but a longtime DC fan. How long, you ask? I have comics that I have read (and worn past any kind of preservation and resale) going back to the early 1970’s. (That gives my age a bit.) Superman knocked back to 1776? Read it. Superman revered as a deity named Sonzor? Kristen Wells (descendant of Jimmy Olson) as Superwoman? Read it. Superman taking on Captain Thunder? Read it.

Big fan of… Superman (of course), Justice League, and Power Girl (the original… bring her back, guys, come on)

My appreciation of the old comics have also led me to create my own. I won’t give the link here, but if you Google search for “Battlerock Comics” you’ll find it. I’m also the creator and publisher of “Hero Corner”, which deals with all things hero-related. That link I CAN give… herocorner.wordpress.com … and you’ll find I do give favor to DC and Superman, but that doesn’t mean I can’t give a harsh review when needed.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I hope to stick around for a while.

Welcome D2Superfan

I’m an enormous Power Girl fan & there’s tons of others on this site that are too. I’m a 70’s baby, this site is awesome imo. Plenty of old & new comics & the shows & community have been great. Encyclopedia is fun too & the news & giveaways are awesome. Hope u enjoy it as much as me.

1 Like

Thank you for the great introduction, and welcome to the forums, @D2Superfan! Please do stick around - we look forward chatting with you, and appreciate your sharing both your enthusiasm, and the holiday with us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to DC Universe!

2 Likes