Local Library DC Love

Go to your Local Library and feel a DC graphic novel in your hands; the library is where you can read a book and see if it is good enough to be in your collection!

8 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Sorry I was trying to share these pictures and it wouldn’t let me post these pictures in one post

4 Likes

@Vroom @DC89 @DocAtlas

5 Likes

BG BG2 BG3 BG4

Woo-Hoo! Yoda’s Hut giving my gurrrl the spotlight four times! :purple_heart:ing that. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

I need Batgirl to complete my Batmobile to finish that build a car

3 Likes

Met met a celebrity today while Christmas shopping!

4 Likes

Very schway display! I wish my library did stuff like that.

5 Likes

Very cool for Yoda’s Hut Collectibles and the library to collaborate like this!

I’m lucky enough to live in an area where I have some awesome comic stores within a quick drive. Plus a few that are a little farther away that feel like they could fill a library and are near other non-comic attractions to make for a very full and fun day. But I’ll be leaving the most Benjamins at the comic store!

3 Likes

How are you doing hope all is well ! I have gotten into another hobby thanks too McFarlane DC Multiverse; my wife absolutely hates it but loves me so she is dealing as expected.

3 Likes

@DocAtlas yeah I promised her and told my comic shop I wouldn’t be there this month so she and others can pick stuff up that are guaranteed

2 Likes

Haha, well, this Christmas, I’m very single so I guess I can stuff my own stocking, but my kids will think of stuff for me on their own…I’m afraid, I’m very afraid! :slight_smile:

I’m doing quite well, thanks for asking. Work has changed so much, actually to the point where I had to work on a whole different business model. But my problems are not a big deal. I figure if my problems don’t involve the words “inoperable” or “indictment”, then it’s all good!

As for other hobbies, well, I have relatives who are downsizing and allowing me to take what I want, although many items need restoring. Consequently, my basement is slowly turning into a game room. Last year, I restored a beautiful 9’ Brunswick pool table and thats been great to play with the kids. Now, I’ll have to put my computer engineering degree to work to fix these two bad boys!

Still trying to get one machine to stop blowing fuses on the rectifier board, but I’ll get there! :slight_smile:

3 Likes