Lobo | Wolverine & Clayface | The Thing Darkseid | Thanos 20 Minute Art With Vicious Dark

Ok so I tried a few more suggestions made by community members, :joy: lol I failed so hard , the firestorm one I made looked weird and so did the mr fantastic one . Even I struggle with art. But I did this composite darkseid thanos . Hope it makes up for it.

Ok hereā€™s clayface the thing composite drawing. Hope everyone likes it.

Ok did this composite lobo wolverine. @jsmsiggy I took your suggestion for wolverine but did lobo instead of Batman . Hope you like it, and everyone else as well.

Wolvbo? Lolverine?

13 Likes

Looks good I have one more idea if your game and that looks awesome I might steal it and make it my icon.

4 Likes

Iā€™m down for more suggestions.

Lobolverine?

Also you can use it if you like totally cool. And thank you :blush:.

2 Likes

Ok @Viciousdark Superman with Superboy Conner Kent you pick 94 or 02 versions. I also think having it in color would make this one pop. It is your mission if you choose to except it 5, 4, 3, 2,1ā€¦

2 Likes

Very awesome Lolverine or Wobo :clap:.
The unlimited bubstich

5 Likes

Oh, that is awesome! These character work well together. The grit fits.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @NYJt3 heā€™s the main bub !.! Lol :joy:. & thank you :pray:t2: @SuperBlueGrodd I thought the composite was cool. @jsmsiggy thatā€™s a cool suggestion, :thinking:, Iā€™ll think of something.

4 Likes

Can you do half Clayface and half The Thing? That would be something! I really like your picture.:grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Lincolnfan78, clayface thing sounds really cool :sunglasses:, Thank you for the suggestion.

3 Likes

@Lincolnfan78 I posted the suggestion that you came up with. Hope you like it.

4 Likes

I think we can infect the whole community with this awesome art!

Profile Pics for all!

3 Likes

Iā€™m down for that :sunglasses:. Iā€™m digging making these composite drawing. Itā€™s challenging and a lot fun to try to matchup two different faces together.

2 Likes

Awesome, simply amazing!!! In my best harly Quinn clay face voice ā€œit beith clobberin timeā€. ( and since others are making suggestions, maybe a reed Richards and plastic man! Or a reed Richard and elongated man since their stretchy powers are more finite Than plastic mans. And since I suggested a reed Richard one and you did one with the thing (and wolverine was on the FF once), why not continue the FF trend! You could do human torch and firestorm!)

2 Likes

Oh hell yea @SuperBlueGrodd. Awesome suggestions. Let me see what I can come up with. Iā€™ll tag you with any you have suggested. Keeping me on my toes noyce.

2 Likes

Like it? I love it! Itā€™s just how I picture it! Thankyou @Viciousdark!:grinning:

4 Likes

Iā€™m so happy :grinning: that you love it. I wasnā€™t sure if I could pull this one off but I definitely loved the suggestion. Iā€™m gonna start some more here in a little bit. Got some really good suggestions to go on.

3 Likes

Yo! Phinox?! I just realizedā€¦thatā€™s you right?!

Sorry for overreacting, I just found out two of my all time favorite artists are the same. (All of my favorites are within the community)

3 Likes

Yea thatā€™s my original name on the dcu. I changed it a little bit ago lol. No worries :wink:, and thank you :blush: that means a lot to me. This community is awesome and I love sharing my art with everyone on here. Sometimes I feel that I post to much but I just hope everyone likes my art.

3 Likes

Definitely not! I can never get enough of your art! It is absolutely amazing! Also, awesome darkseid and thanos composite! Interesting fact, Jim starlin, creator of thanos, once admitted that thanos is not a copy of Darkseid, but was really based on Orion.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @SuperBlueGrodd. Iā€™m so glad you feel that way. I just love drawing and sharing is a lot of fun. Did not know that about thanos, thatā€™s a cool little fact. I like the character Orion and thanos being based on him makes him a little cooler :sunglasses:.

1 Like