Live TITANS S1 E1 Watch-A-Long! Friday, Oct 12th @5pm PST/8pm EST

Join your fellow community members this Friday, October 12th at 5pm PST/8pm EST for a live Watch-A-Long of our first Original series, Titans! We’ll be using this thread to share our reactions and thoughts as we watch together. Please read the below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY - You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access the Titans show.

2. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM - Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

2a. A WRINKLE IN TIME - It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2b. WARNING: SPOILER RISK - This time discrepancy will put you at risk for spoilers. You have been warned!

1. SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST - Titans will have premiered before this time, so for some this can be a chance to watch a second time.

3a. DON’T BE A SPOILER RISK INCARNATE - If you ARE watching Titans for a second time, do NOT actively spoil events for others watching!

1. BE READY FOR ANYTHING - We are building this community from scratch, and will be trying this out for the first time. It is a great learning opportunity! If it goes well, we may be able to find a way to make this experience smoother in the future. But first, we must discover the pain points.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and hear your thoughts!

142 Likes

Let’s do this!!! I’m pumped!

3 Likes

Awesome that you referenced Cowboy Bebop in the rules!

4 Likes

Have been counting down the days all week so far!! Been waiting for so long!!

3 Likes

Awesome. I’ll be here!

1 Like

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

3 Likes

Quick question. Are all the episodes going to be up on Friday or is it going to be a new episode every week?

6 Likes

Once a week

4 Likes

Oh okay thank you!

4 Likes

Stop right there…

VBzHBzD.jpg

10 Likes

Please tell me I don’t have to wait until 8pm to watch this show.

4 Likes

Will there be live tweeting

1 Like

What time will the episode be available?

5 Likes

It says right on top of the OP

1 Like

The OP doesn’t say what time the show premieres, just what time the watch party starts. It says in the body of the message that for many this may be the second time they’ve seen it.

5 Likes

So exciting! I can’t wait to see the first episode.

3 Likes

THIS IS AWESOME

4 Likes

I have lost track of how long I’ve waited for this!

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I’ll be working during this.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to watch this with all you you!

6 Likes