Live Q&A with Yvette Monreal, Wildcat of STARGIRL! Thursday 7/02 @1pm PT/4pm ET

Hi Yvette,
What can we expect for the future of Yolanda in this season?

7 Likes

Hi Yvette thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. My question is if you could have any power of Wildcat’s from the show which one would it be?

6 Likes

Hi Yvette,
Thanks for taking the time to talk to us. Stargirl is an Amazing show! You guys seem to have a lot of chemistry on the show. Who among y’all is the prankster behind the scenes?

7 Likes

Hi Yvette! I just wanted to say you play a very good wildcat! Who’s a member of the JSA you’d like to see join the team in the future?

7 Likes

Hi Yvette! My family’s been enjoying stargirl especially my sister and I!!! Have you watched any of the other dc universe originals? (Swamp Thing, Titans, and Doom Patrol) Which show would you want to do a crossover with???

7 Likes

I always knew the Wildcat suit was cool but DC universe’s Stargirl takes it to a whole new level! If you could have one of the JSA weapons, would it be the Wildcat suit? Or a different weapon?
(personally I say the Star-heart)

6 Likes

Hello Ms. @YvetteMonreal!
Thanks for taking the time to answer these fan questions! Your portrayal of Yolanda/Wildcat is simply brilliant! A true joy to watch! What other DC show would you like to crossover with? And what character from that show would Yolanda team up with?
Thanks again!
-Justin Gilmore
Transmissions From The Multiverse Blog

6 Likes

You have been doin an amazing job! I was so excited when you went to talk to your family…
You, the wring staff and the director did an amazing job!

What is something that you find thrilling?

5 Likes

Hi!
You are a great WildCat with great acting chops. What is your passion project or what would be your passion Project? It can range
from humanitarian work or it could be related to any aspect of your entertainment career.

5 Likes

Didn’t he die? Or did the IJSA kill someone else first ep

6 Likes

He may have but who knows. It is a comic show after all.

7 Likes

Screenshot_2020-06-30 All-Star Squadron (1981-) #28(1)

The version that never quite was… La Garro!

Well, thanks for coming! Once upon a time, actors were afraid of parts that required them to “play the suit–” But these days, it just seems to be another part of the job, thankfully,

Which brings me to the question–

How does playing Wildcat differ from playing Yolanda?

8 Likes

As Wildcat, which DC character do you most want to fight?

9 Likes

Just so you know I’m a real fan of Wildcat, be it Ted, Tom, or Yolanda. Just ask HCQ, I tried very desperately to be in the Wildcat Encyclopedia Entry.

I was wondering who you would like to see in a fight with Wildcat?

I’m a huge fan of what you are doing with Wildcat and I can’t wait to see you kick Tigress’s butt in a rematch!

8 Likes

Thank you for represting hispanic community.

6 Likes

Hi Yvette, awesome job so far on the show!
As a father of a 12 year old daughter who watches the show with me, I had a good teaching moment with my kids about sexting when your character was pressured into sending pics to her boyfriend. My question is, how would you have handled something like that in real life? Probably not by becoming an outcast and eventually a superhero… I’m sure these things aren’t as easy in real life and pictures seem to float around forever once they’re out there.
We love the show! It’s so good!

5 Likes

You are awesome! Hope we get a Season 02!

4 Likes

Is there anything you took away from working with Sly Stallone on the set of Rambo that you carry with you in your role as Wildcat?

6 Likes

Hi love your verison of wildcat and the journey you are going through it’s inspiring the message of not only owning up but moving forward and coming back stronger.
I notice that they switch the name of your characters brother name to Alex who was the jsa muesum curator muesum manger and later the only truely good verison of eclipso could a sign that if any one still someone who loves and trust her as well could join her in the jsa or as a hero of sorts or was that throw way because knowing Geoff it’s not a throw away name or character but a tease. Stay safe hope you get renewed

5 Likes

Hi, Yvette! I’m representing the Stargirl Wiki over on Fandom today. You’re such a great Wildcat/Yolanda, you bring such emotion and depth to this very complex and badass character.

Do you think Yolanda will ever open herself up to being friends with the rest of the JSA and trusting them?

5 Likes