Live Q&A with Cameron Gellman, Hourman of STARGIRL! Fri, 6/26 @11am PT/2pm PT

How was it when you found out you were cast as a superhero?

3 Likes

Hi Cameron, hope your having a great day, you are officially my favorite superhero, thank you so much for taking the time to do this, it means a lot you are an amazing actor. What advice would you give to a kid like me, wanting to be a hero like you some day?

4 Likes

love star girl it’s one of my new favorite shows. Is there any hero or villain you would love to see in the show

3 Likes

Hi Cameron!
I would like to ask you what is your favorite dynamic/relationship with Rick?

2 Likes

Why does Hourman, the strongest of the JSA, not simply punch his problems?

2 Likes

Who do you want to see a fight between among the heroes and villains of the show?

3 Likes

Hi Cameron I would like to ask you will hourman cool down his anger and also will he find a way to get strength longer than 1 hour

4 Likes

Hi Cameron!

What scene did you like to shoot the most?

3 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @emillyturner15 @Canineprawn @Bamwhat6212020.78861 @Rjmap33.74534 @harrist082010.58343 @Caleb_Hudson52 @alrawi! Wow alot of new members!:grinning:

9 Likes

^^^^^^^

Welcome! Have fun!

6 Likes

Hi :wave: If you could have one other DC hero guest star on Stargirl for an episode, with no restrictions at all, who would you choose?

5 Likes

Hey love your version of Rick you think we going to see his jck of all trades skill set like high level intellegnce espically in chemistry devolped as well his skill with drawing and cooking come it play I hear he makes a mean mess photoato at least. Also could see him have a connection with other jsa on a personal or see that in future members too if so who.

3 Likes

Hi Cameron,thanks for your coming.
Did Geoff suggest any comic books to read when they cast you.

3 Likes

Growing up what was your choice super power you would choose?

1 Like

how was it putting on the suit for the first time?

2 Likes

Hello Cameron or should I say Hourman
My Question is Brec recently came out and said that she accidentally broke the hourglass on set what was your reaction when she broke your Characters source of Power?

7 Likes

Halfway through the season already and the story has been amazing. What was your favorite moment from episode 6 of Stargirl?

6 Likes

Plz tell me that there is going to be a new doctor fate.

3 Likes

Hey! Thanks for being here. What was the hardest thing about putting the suit on and can you explain where and how felt when you got the call to play this role

3 Likes

Hi Cameron, thank u for your time. Was their any struggles that u faced throughout acting as Hourman in Stargirl?

4 Likes