Live Q&A with Cameron Gellman, Hourman of STARGIRL! Fri, 6/26 @11am PT/2pm PT

Live Q&A with Cameron Gellman, Hourman of STARGIRL! Fri, 6/26

Facebook
Joining us to talk all things on and off-screen of Stargirl is amulet bearing Hourman, Cameron Gellman! Ask him all your questions about what it’s like to be Hourman, his take on the power set, and being a part of the DC legacy on Friday, June 26th at 11am PT/2pm ET!

Please limit to just 1 question; this way, everyone has a chance to get a response in the limited time we have :slight_smile: Thanks!

Add your questions in the comments below, and come back Friday, June 26th to read Cameron’s answers LIVE!

18 Likes

Hello Cameron,
Thankyou so much for being here, What was it like fighting Sportsmaster in episode 6? That scene had alot of great action!:grinning: Thankyou for your time.

10 Likes

Hi Cameron Gellman,

If you could have the power of super strength for an hour, what would you do with it? Also, what advice would you give Rick moving forward now that he knows the truth about his parents death?

Thanks in advance!!! :hourglass_flowing_sand:

7 Likes

Hey cameron! What members of the JSA would you like to see join the team in the future?

11 Likes

Hi cameron. Thanks for doing the q&a.
Did you have to do alot of training for the roll?

8 Likes

Hello thanks for stopping by.

If could play any other DC character who would it be?

7 Likes

Hi Cameron! Thanks for taking the time to answer questions for us! I have really enjoyed your portrayal of Rick Tyler so far! What aspects of his character drew you to want to play him?

7 Likes

Hi Cameron thanks for taking some time to answer our questions. My question is what is your favorite part of being Hourman?

6 Likes

Hello Mr. Cameron Gellman, thank you for doing this Live Q&A. You have been super in every movie and show you acted in. Now actually playing a superhero, how did you become the great “Hourman” that you are?

5 Likes

Hi Mr. Gellman!

Thanks so much for taking time to do this!
Hope you and your family are safe and healthy right now.

The show means a lot to me, it’s been one of the things keeping me optimistic right now.

What is your favorite offscreen memory?

6 Likes

Hello there Mr. Cameron Gellman! Hope that you and your family have been well and thank you very much for hanging out with us. It’s been a lot of fun seeing the character growth for Rick over the episodes and very much looking forward to see where he goes in the rest of the season. :superman_hv_4:

Now, Rick has been under the hood of the '66 Mustang and the Star Rocket Racer.
If you were to choose, which one would you like to take for a spin and why?

5 Likes

Hi Cameron,
Thanks for being here to answer our questions. I’m really enjoying Stargirl, very high production value, with great cast and great writing. My question is: what was the auditioning process like? And what was your reaction when you were told you got the part.

4 Likes

Hi Cameron,
Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions! I’ve really been enjoying watching Stargirl recently and I loved the fight scene in the latest episode with the whole JSA in costume. My question is: What was your reaction to wearing the costume for the first time?

3 Likes

Hey Cameron! Have you watched any of the other dc universe originals? (Swamp Thing, Doom Patrol, and Titans) Which one would you want to do a crossover with?

6 Likes

Hello Cameron. I am really enjoying the show so far this season. As others have said, the action is great. I really feel bad for your character, and hope he and his uncle can bridge the differences between them. If not, I am sure he will develop a close relationship with his new “family.”

On a lighter note, my question:

Should pineapple ever be considered a pizza topping?

9 Likes

Hi Mr Gellman,
Given that Hourman is a character that originated in the 1940s, what were your reference points for looking at the character’s history and how (or did) that impact your approach to the character?

Many thanks for taking the time to do this.

5 Likes

Hey Cameron!! What is your favorite part about playing the first iteration of Rick Tyler in Live action? Was there anything that worried you about bringing this role to life?

4 Likes

hi cameron i love you so much i hope one day i’ll met you keep going love you so much :pleading_face::heart::kissing_cat:

2 Likes

Hi Cameron! You’re doing an amazing job portraying Rick/Hourman! Who was your favorite superhero growing up?

3 Likes

Hey Cameron! Love your portrayal of Rick Tyler AKA Hourman! What was the first thing that popped into your head when you found out you were playing Hourman?

5 Likes