Live Q&A with Benjamin Le Clear, Official DC Archivist, Wednesday January 27th @2pm PT/5pm ET!

Yes. I think those should be in a good position to be able to be offered and I think if the service keeps expanding and needs ever increasing material - those are going to be among the first things that are going to be offered for the reasons you mentioned.

My dream (and yes I am a dreamer) is that we can get to a world where every DC issue is available digitally - and the fans/readers/customers get total say over what they want to read.

I got to read a bound volume recently of all of the original sword and sandal style stories from The Brave and The Bold (Viking Prince, Golden Gladiator, Silent Knight, Robin Hood) by Kubert, Heath and Novick. This is a pleasure that anyone who wants to should get to enjoy someday.

And I think I said it in another post - but no offense to Joe Kubert who I revere, but the Golden Age Hawkman is so beautiful I can’t believe it’s not out in the world (Paul Levitz seconded that opinion for me one day).

12 Likes