Live Q&A w/ Cameron Cuffe, Star of Syfy's Krypton, Monday 4/29 5pm-6pm PST!

Starting Monday 4/29 from 5:00pm-6:00pm PST, DC Universe will be hosting a live Q&A with Cameron Cuffe, star of the Syfy series Krypton!

Mr. Cuffe will be joining us LIVE for one hour to discuss what it’s like to play Superman’s grandfather, his own love for DC comics, and any other questions you’d like to ask.

Bring your best questions by brushing up on all of Krypton Season 1 right here on DC Universe!

11 Likes

Thanks for grammar correction, kind stranger! S/B fixed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Ooooo, I’m excited to participate in this! Is Cameron Cuffe going to have an account set up to reply to the questions, or how is it going to work?

3 Likes

Do we post the questions ahead of time or what?

1 Like

This is a “heads up” post, there will be a new dedicated post right here in the Watchtower tomorrow before 5pm. CC will answer your questions from a verified account.

Submit your questions below and we will make sure they make it in the queue!

1 Like

Cool beans! I’m looking forward to this!

3 Likes

Questions for the queue:

What was the most fun scene to film in Krypton season 1?

What was your reaction when you first saw the set of the fortress of solitude?

1 Like

What was it like seeing brainiac in full makeup and costume for the first time?

1 Like

Questions:

1. What is your absolute favorite thing about Krypton?

2. What other DC characters would you like to see appear on the show (please say the Legion of Super Heroes =) )?

3. How do you visualize the Krypton Universe Superman? Do you see him as similar to the Henry Cavill iteration (since David Goyer also wrote Man of Steel) or do you visualize a different actor/iteration?

4. As a knowledgeable fan of the Superman franchise, who is your #1 favorite Superman comic book artist and do you have a favorite Superman comic book series?

5. What is your favorite live action Superman movie, and what is your favorite animated Superman movie?

3 Likes

What was it like working with Tipper Seifert-Cleveland? She seems super sweet.
What comics do you want to read, but haven’t yet?
When you voice acted for Need for Speed and Steep, what was unique? How does it compare to acting on Krypton?
When you were around 9, you stared in a New Year’s Eve Short. What do you remember from that experience and how did that get you to where you are today?

2 Likes

Also: pineapples on pizza?

3 Likes

Who is your favorite villain on the show and why?

1 Like

Thanks for the excellent questions, everyone! They’ve been included in the queue. We will be posting the activity thread right here in the Watchtower section soon :waning_gibbous_moon:

3 Likes

@DC Universe

Thank you so much, I hope more Q and A events can happen with actors from the different shows this was fun

2 Likes

@rac7d.82001
Yes! I would love this. I hope that DC Universe not only brings back Cameron and other great actors from various shows, but that they can maybe bring in some artists and/or writers for this kind of thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes