Live Q&A w/ Anna Diop, Starfire of TITANS, Wednesday 10/23 12:30pm PT/3:30pm ET!

Starting Wednesday, October 23rd at 12:30pm PST, we’ll be hosting a live Q&A with the one, the only, Anna Diop, AKA Starfire of TITANS, right here in the comments below! Ms. Diop will be joining us LIVE for one hour from her very own verified account to answer YOUR questions about what it’s like to take on the role of Starfire, her journey as an actress, and answer any other questions you’d like to ask.

Be sure to add your question in the comments below, and come back here at 12:30pm PST to find out the answers!

70 Likes

Hey Anna!! Though most people think Titans is phenomenal now, when the first trailer came out, the show recieved a lot of criticism. I would love to know how all of you felt after the trailer response came out, and how you felt once reviews started coming in with a bunch of great scores.

33 Likes

Hey Anna! I want to first thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to talk to the DC fanbase and Titans fans in particular. It does mean a lot to all of us. Now on to my question. If you had a chance to direct an episode of Titans, would you do it? A lot of DC TV stars have here and there directed episodes on their shows.

13 Likes

Greetings, Ms. Diop. How do you feel about

screencapture-google-search-2019-10-21-11_26_25

screencapture-google-search-2019-10-21-11_28_10

getting to fly someday?

23 Likes

Hi. I wish I could be here live but I’ll be working so I’m going to miss this. But I just want to say Anna, you’ve done suuuuch a good job on the show. Starfire is fantastic and is my favorite character and you’re part of the reason with your performance. As a POC myself it’s so wonderful to actually see more representation on television in complex roles and gives me hope for the future of television to actually reflect how diverse this world is.

As for my question - what is your absolute favorite part about playing Kory/Starfire?

18 Likes

Anna, you’re become one of my favorite characters in television. My question is, do you want to see a romance between Kory and Dick Grayson?

19 Likes

Hey Anna, first of all I just wanted to say thank you for giving us fans a chance to chat with you and second I just wanted your portrayal of starfire is one of my favorite parts of the show because you bring so much life into her. Anyways, my questions for you are what comics did you read to prepare for the role and would ever be interested in starfire having a solo show?

9 Likes

Hey Anna. I won’t be able to be here live. Busy at the time. I really enjoy the show and you are awesome on it. I don’t normally do these question things but why not give it a shot. I don’t really have a question so I’ll ask a generic one.

If you could play any other DC character who would it be?

4 Likes

Hi Anna, love the show. Love Starfire. Love the new hair. Wow.
Which hair do you prefer? Season 1 or season 2?

4 Likes

First of all, thank you for doing this.

As for my question: How do you get into Starfire’s head space? Given that you’re not actually a super-powered alien princess (although you are equally bad@$$), can it be difficult to see from her POV, or are you kind of synced with her now? And what comics/ TV did you consume to get into her head in the first place?

8 Likes

Hey Anna! In the comics Kory is one of the reasons dick becomes Nightwing, are we going to see that reflected in the show?

7 Likes

Kory is the middle child, are we ever going to get a reference to her younger brother ryand’r?

6 Likes

If Kory had to team up with another non-Titan dc hero, who would you pick and why?

6 Likes

did you know that on earth 22 starfire has a daughter named Mar’i ( Mar’ee ) just a cool lil starfire thing

9 Likes

Hi Anna I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Will we ever see Starfire on Tamaran?

9 Likes

Hi Anna! What is your favorite Titan’s scene you’ve filmed to date?? Maybe some spoilers?

4 Likes

Other than 70’s/80’s music, what is kory interested in? If she had a problem free day, what would she do in her free time?

6 Likes

Do you think we’ll ever get to see kory carrying dick at some point?

2 Likes

Since kory is next in line for the throne, is it possible we’ll see her wear a crown?

6 Likes

Hello Anna! I think you’re a great actress, I also happen to be a HUGE Starfire fan. I wanted to ask, what drew you to the role of Starfire?

6 Likes