Live Action Teen Titans Movie

Would any of you enjoy seeing a new cast, different from the Titans or Justice League cast members, in a live action Teen Titans movie?

8 Likes

Dina Meyer as Starfire. I would pay to see some Judas Contract-y goodness. That would be a good storyline for the big screen.

3 Likes

This would be a really cool idea. I’d watch it

4 Likes

I think it would be great. I’d like to see Trigon in some form, I think that be really cool.

3 Likes

I would.

As long as it’s not as gory as Titans.

11:02pm 7/6/2020

3 Likes

I would interested if it’s Teen Titans movie and not a big screen version of the Titans.

3 Likes

To be honest, I’m so surprised it hasn’t happened yet. With it being a movie I would suppose it would have to have sidekicks from other characters from other movies, which we haven’t got to yet. I would love to see it tho. At least we have Titans on here for now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m thinking it will happen eventually…with the critical & commercial success of Wonder Woman & then Shazam! (& with the upcoming promising looking Wonder Woman sequel) I really have high hopes for the future of DC’s films. I know The Rock is going to bring lots of people in to see Black Adam & eventually tons more fans when he co-stars in Shazam 2! not to mention the Aquaman spinoff movie about the Trench or whatever if that’s still happening, the Snyder Cut finally releasing & the Suicide Squad remake/reboot/whatever you call it film is also happening for sure so I hope with ALL OF THAT we will EVENTUALLY get a TEEN TITANS MOVIE! WOOOOOOOOO! :stuck_out_tongue: :batman_stoichqtas:

2 Likes

I’d like to see it. It would be cool if it was its own stand alone thing and not tied to the TV series or the other DCEU stuff. There’s a lot they could do with it, and it would finally give us a Deathstroke (hopefully) on the big screen for longer than 1 minute.

3 Likes

He just got an animated movie but I agree about in a live action film

2 Likes

Yes! I think HBOMax will do this. They have the IP.

3 Likes

That would be beyond awesome!

2 Likes

I’m so okay with the idea that I was excited when they announced Teen Titans Go! To the Movies.

2 Likes

I love to see Finn Wittrock as Night-Wing and John Boyega as Cyborg.

1 Like

Still really want this…or an animated one with just them.

1 Like

Even if the show was bad the movie was surprisingly good.

1 Like

I like the juvenile humor.

1 Like

I think it will be an awesome movie, I would definitely want you to just add Justice League’s Cyborg, and maybe add in Dick Grayson Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy as well. I would definitely would think this would be the “Guardians of the Galaxy” of all of the DC movies, because I grew up with both serious Teen Titans and goofy, crazy Teen Titans Go!, and maybe put a little dash out of all of the other DCEU movies with a bit of Teen Titans drama and seriousness, and put some interesting dose of Birds of Prey and Teen Titans Go! goofiness, and silliness as well, and maybe it could be an interesting idea of a movie, just like Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans.

1 Like

As long as they do it right meaning nothing like the Titans series.

2 Likes