Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Nice self-awareness Michael:

“You know what we’re doing right now? We’re :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:ing on the episode.”

2 Likes

Same!!!

2 Likes

I liked Rosie’s comment about why someone would hide kryptonite…

“The stuff is everywhere! It’s all over freaking town!”

2 Likes

They got so worked up about the divorce! I guess it was weird and out of place. And Ms. Smalls position was really unreasonable.

2 Likes

I keep forgetting to look this up. I finally remembered

It’s a misquote!! Lol. Still gonna laugh every time I hear it.

2 Likes

:rofl: I love it!

1 Like

In the words of Amy Adams in the Muppet, “This is going to be a short movie.” Today podcast is so far the shortest with 40 minutes 55 seconds talking about the episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 minutes!!

1 Like

I enjoy this podcast to help me remember the older episodes lol

1 Like

Michael’s voice is looooow this episode lol I hope he’s not getting a cold!

2 Likes

Omg he’s right! She did sound like Talking Tina!

2 Likes

Now I want to watch the Twilight Zone and eat movie popcorn! :popcorn:

1 Like

Way to go Michael! Quitting smoking isn’t easy!

2 Likes

Great slow mo scene for sure!

2 Likes

Are the 7 Deadly Sins just the Lantern Corps colors? That was probably intentional huh?

:lantern_corps:

Wrath :00_lc_red_lantern:
Greed :orange_circle:
Envy :00_lc_sinestro:
Pride :00_lc_green_lantern:
Sloth :blue_heart:
Gluttony :0_lc_star_sapphire:
Lust :purple_circle:

also, I am disappointed we don’t have an emoji for each Corp! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I say we call it cannon that Lionel cloned himself and that’s the real reason he’s horrible.

1 Like

Shots fired Michael!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice outro song Tom!

2 Likes

Ok friends, I will be traveling next week so I won’t be here live but I will leave my thoughts on the episode once I’ve listened.

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make the 14th live either since I’ll be on a different trip but again, I’ll leave my comments as soon as I am able.

My guess is they will take a break again before starting up with season 3 and I’m crossing my fingers that will overlap nicely when I’m in the field for work and out of service from the 15th through the 28th. If not, carry on tuning in and leaving your comments and I’ll catch up once I’m back :smiley:

3 Likes

You should ask the @Moderators for emoji of each Lanterns.:grinning:

2 Likes