Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

I think it was in either in season 2 or 3.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got to go get my nephew. TTYL.

2 Likes

Have a good evening @JusKris-El. Bye.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good to “see” you @JusKris-El! Say hi to nephew-El for us! :smiley:

1 Like

Well I better go and recharge my tablet due to alot of reading! :nerd_face::books:
Have a great evening @Bar-El and see you Saturday where Chloe can really handle the truth. It was by far my favorite Chloe episode and that’s the honest truth!:grinning:

1 Like

Looking forward to it too!! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m in the dark, but guess I’ll find out Saturday.

2 Likes

The truth will be revealed!

1 Like

Made it here just in time!

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! It’s the episode in season 2 when Pete discovers Clark’s secret!

1 Like

Oooo a heads up that next week will have a “big” comic expert guest! Place your bets! Who could it be?

1 Like

Don’t reach for things when driving folks!

1 Like

Everyone wanted more Pete!

1 Like

I knew it! Sam and Tom liked to play basketball in real life :slight_smile: They basically choreographed the basketball scene on their own. It’s basically just them playing ball and letting the cameras roll! aw!

1 Like

Pete made a awesome discovery, and Professor Hamilton does not look so good in this episode!:smiley:

1 Like

Looking pretty green! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awwww!! Michael remembered a young fan who sent in a video question! So sweet!

1 Like

Seeing Hamilton trying to open the ship really crack me up! The ship is very well secured!:laughing:

1 Like

I’d give the episode 4 out of 5 stars, let’s face it, by this time Clark really do need to have a friend who knows his secret.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

and Chloe was way to intense to be the one friend to find out lol

1 Like