Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

I don’t see a difference here

3 Likes

Hearing their Directors Track to the bts of memories that were so integral to my growing up

4 Likes

Subscribe to all the things! lol :bell:

3 Likes

Aw Small Talk is adorable!

4 Likes

“I like seeing you upset”

Why is that so relatable?

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Wait Smallville came out in 2001? I thought it was 2005!

4 Likes

It was right after or before sept 11
Damn i forgot that

4 Likes

In my opinion I think when Jonathan tells Clark that he’s not around from here and show him the ship, I think that small scene is sort of a remake from Superman the animated series Last Son of Krypton part 2 when the Kents tells Clark he’s not from around here.

:superman:

4 Likes

“Great guys!”

3 Likes

Yeah they were filming during the attack. They couldn’t go home that weekend because all the flights were grounded for so long.

4 Likes

Right after in October.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

One of the reasons i felt so connected to the show from the get-go was Toms portrayal of Clark and later we started to see the Super inside and that was important
I remember being empathizing with that as that time of history was…a lot.

4 Likes

Tom correcting Michael’s grammar is honestly like a figment of myself correcting my sister lol

3 Likes

I remember running in from the school bus and yelling at my family to “be quiet Smallville’s on!”

4 Likes

Shushing was required while i was watching and no one who knew me i wasnt playing around lol

3 Likes

OMG how do you forget Martha’s name!!!

3 Likes

There was another new show I enjoyed at the time, it was Enterprise. :smiley:

4 Likes

why did you say that name?!

3 Likes

OMG me Three!!!

3 Likes