Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Mercury Reef was a Aquaman pilot Starring Justin Hartley and Lou Dimond Philip, the pilot was sadly not pick up and Hartley became Green Arrow for Smallville.:grinning:

2 Likes

Interesting!

3 Likes

So many actors from that pilot were on Smallville!

2 Likes

I love these video call-ins!

2 Likes

Michael Rosenbaum has appeared in 153 episodes of Smallville, that includes the final episode.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m so glad they brought him back! The right way to end the show!

2 Likes

My vote for hug, I’d give it 1 star. I wasn’t a fan of this episode, sorry to be picky!

2 Likes

I like it :smiley: I like them all! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:rofl:Hope I don’t make you mad if there’s a episode you really like that I don’t like.

2 Likes

Nah my tactic is to wear them out with kindness lol that’s how I got my husband this deep into DC lore!

2 Likes

2 roses from Michael!! That’s something.

3 Likes

:bouquet:

2 Likes

I was wrong on guessing Bryan favorite scene!:laughing: Thought it was Lex with a mechine gun!

2 Likes

I love to hear how much they are enjoying watching these episodes and I hope that makes it easier to watch all 217 episodes! :scream:

3 Likes

Originally there’s 218 episodes, til they made a JSA two part a movie.:slightly_smiling_face: So to me It’ll always be 218 episodes.

2 Likes

The only episode with more than a one word title.

2 Likes

Wonder if Smallville the animated series will continue with a one word title.:thinking:

1 Like

Thank you guys for joining for this wonderful episode! :smiley: Looking forward to Leech!

3 Likes

Have a good evening, bye @Bar-El & @JusKris-El, see you Saturday for Smallville watch along.

:smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

Just finish watching Talkville, I can’t wait to talk about this, and share my point of view on it.:grinning:
See you guys tonight.

2 Likes